Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 164
  1. #76
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,912

    Default

    Man I'm having bad flashbacks to the time i actually slammed my head into a table because Thor, a guy who actually has a low level of super speed, claimed Logan was faster than him.

  2. #77
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Man I'm having bad flashbacks to the time i actually slammed my head into a table because Thor, a guy who actually has a low level of super speed, claimed Logan was faster than him.
    Thats more to do with writers just not seeing him as a guy with superspeed. Just recently Thor got outsped by Nomad.

  3. #78
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Thats more to do with writers just not seeing him as a guy with superspeed. Just recently Thor got outsped by Nomad.
    To be fair, this one is kind of easy to miss.

    Thor is the lightning hammer guy not the running at super speed guy.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  4. #79
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,838

    Default

    Thor is really one of those *Total hit* and *Total miss* characters when it's about his speed.
    Either he outreacts Quicksilver and throws it down with the Silver Surfer, or he get's dropped by Spider-Man or even Wolverine.

  5. #80
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    People are all like, why don't I give necromancy a fair shake, why am I so biased against the corpse raising magics of deepest hades?

    And you know, I just have no idea sometimes really..
    I should teach you the HARM (or DIA) spells.

    It would make this a lot easier.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  6. #81
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    invis/doom fo life ;p

  7. #82
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    invis/doom fo life ;p
    I think that heals Undead.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  8. #83
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    116

    Default

    I just wanna say that DD aint faster than Panther. That's ludicrous.

  9. #84
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    Equivalent performance to hitting gunfire back at someone with a thin stick then?

  10. #85
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I just wanna say that DD aint faster than Panther. That's ludicrous.
    got any evidence to back that up?

  11. #86
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    got any evidence to back that up?
    I will now predict a response taking the shape of a bunch of giant scans of Panther hitting various people, and thus not actually responding to the question I asked before such.

  12. #87
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    You just asked for what I will now predict as a response being a bunch of giant scans of Panther hitting various people, and thus not actually responding to the question I asked before such.
    i know. just being nice.

  13. #88
    Junior Member Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I just wanna say that DD aint faster than Panther. That's ludicrous.
    I'm just going to save you some trouble here buddy... Pendaran likes arguing so he's giving you a chance to state your case, but the end result will always be this: Daredevil beats Black Panther like a red-headed step-child. He's oodles of doodles faster than him.
    Last edited by Guy1; 06-18-2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: calling another poster's case 'feeble' seemed rude, edited post while still leaving content.
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

  14. #89
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I'm just going to save you some trouble here buddy... Pendaran likes arguing so he's giving you a chance to state your feeble case, but the end result will always be this: Daredevil beats Black Panther like a red-headed step-child. He's oodles of doodles faster than him. You will lose the argument, without exception. Accept that you're wrong and move on.

    /good deed for the day
    I really just asked that question as a question. Sometimes all I'm looking for is it to be answered.

  15. #90
    Junior Member Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I really just asked that question as a question. Sometimes all I'm looking for is it to be answered.
    Well, be that as it may. More often than not those answers lead to 3 pages of back and forth arguing that I'm too lazy to read lol. Plus I'm pretty sure this guy is just a shitty (or very good, depending on your point of view) troll, and I don't feel like giving him the satisfaction.
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •