Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Id like to see the original Thunderbird come back

I always liked him for some reason

Angry, wiseass guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    I always liked him for some reason
    Angry, wiseass guy.
    You're not alone. I'd love to see him come back. I have a thing for Native American characters, and I feel like he died with more to tell.

When he came back during Chaos War, it was very well done, and shows potential.

But so long as there is Warpath, that is going to be the only version of Thunderbird you're going to get.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Now that Thunderbird is coming to FoX X-MEN show I think he'll be ressurected eventually.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't want to see that. To me, he's one of the rare characters allowed to stay dead. Mar-Vell is the biggest example (teased but never truly resurrected). Gwen Stacy and Karen Page are the same (not counting alt universe or clone versions). The fact that they aren't brought back adds to their legacy. Plus, James Proudstar is a much cooler character anyway.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't want to see that. To me, he's one of the rare characters allowed to stay dead. Mar-Vell is the biggest example (teased but never truly resurrected). Gwen Stacy and Karen Page are the same (not counting alt universe or clone versions). The fact that they aren't brought back adds to their legacy. Plus, James Proudstar is a much cooler character anyway.
    Nah, id much rather see his brother. I dont see how Warpath is cooler in amy way.

****, if Jason Todd and Bucky get to come back give me Thunderbird. Put him in a more down to earth street lebel book with some other mmutants utamts.

Ultimate Member

James is a very cool character he just gets relegated to his powers too often and lately kept to X-Force books, he doesn't even need the knives that he uses now to be a major threat, he's probably about as strong as Colossus and others and doesn't need to armor up to protect himself either unless they undo a lot of what Counter X did...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Rather see T-Bird III back. He's still alive.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    James is a very cool character he just gets relegated to his powers too often and lately kept to X-Force books, he doesn't even need the knives that he uses now to be a major threat, he's probably about as strong as Colossus and others and doesn't need to armor up to protect himself either unless they undo a lot of what Counter X did...
    I like James but other than powers he and his brother are very different.

If brought back, you can explore what he does in the world. He really has no connection to the xmen other than one mission.

Ultimate Member

Which would mean then that the tv show could do whatever they wanted with him but then there'd be little reason to bring him back in comics since he wasn't that big of a loss and was the driving force for a lot of what happened to Warpath in his life, as for Neal...he's a failure of a character that should just stay in limbo...

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't want to see that. To me, he's one of the rare characters allowed to stay dead.
    He's my favorite so I'm going to agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    ****, if Jason Todd and Bucky get to come back give me Thunderbird.
    Basically

Which would mean then that the tv show could do whatever they wanted with him but then there'd be little reason to bring him back in comics since he wasn't that big of a loss
    FoX Kids used Morph for X-MEN because Thunderbird was too controversial. And because of that Morph got put in AoA & Exiles.

Johnny won't be denied much longer!

Amazing Member

I also wold like for him to return.

No. He and Gwen should stay dead. I'd much rather they use Warpath. He hasn't been seen much lately.

Ultimate Member

Well he's in the new Weapon X book as one of the main cast so...hopefully they don't screw James up too much...

Well he's in the new Weapon X book as one of the main cast so...hopefully they don't screw James up too much...
    Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that book.

Ultimate Member

He still has the knives though, even though he's more than a threat without them...