Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I think the resurrection of John would have some good interaction between him and James...
    James could talk about how he went after Professor Xavier, blaming him for John's death.
    And John could see how much his own brother has changed - and grown.

And it would, of course, just be great to have another Native American mutant to add to a roster.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

If he's brought back, I wouldn't mind him "quitting" mutant society for a while, and at maybe going for the Avengers as a team base, to differentiate himself from the X-Men culture, which has grown exponentially since he was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    If he's brought back, I wouldn't mind him "quitting" mutant society for a while, and at maybe going for the Avengers as a team base, to differentiate himself from the X-Men culture, which has grown exponentially since he was involved.
    That would be kind of cool. The idea of doing something "bigger" than just mutants and wanting to do it more globally.
    This would also allow him to be more distinguished from his younger brother.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I wonder if Warpath could/will show up on Krakoa? That may be the way for John to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I wonder if Warpath could/will show up on Krakoa? That may be the way for John to return.
    He showed up in the group shot during X-Force #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ^^^having him come back and promptly say “screw this, i’m Outta here”, would be great, and, in character, imo. Thunderbird was always a contrarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't want to see that. To me, he's one of the rare characters allowed to stay dead. Mar-Vell is the biggest example (teased but never truly resurrected). Gwen Stacy and Karen Page are the same (not counting alt universe or clone versions). The fact that they aren't brought back adds to their legacy. Plus, James Proudstar is a much cooler character anyway.
    I agree with you except for the last part.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Speaking of Thunderbird, whatever happened to the alt-universe version of him that appeared in Exiles?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^having him come back and promptly say “screw this, i’m Outta here”, would be great, and, in character, imo. Thunderbird was always a contrarian.
    I never knew how much I needed Giant-Size Thunderbird and Sunfire until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I know. But we need ALL types, including Contrarians!

For me, he is closer to uncle Ben than to Jason Todd, Thunderbird was created for the purpose of loss and Warpath was created as his replacement.

I prefer him death.

If we need a native american mutant, i would rather see Warpath or a more flexed out new character.