Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    We'd most likely end up with
    xXx: Return of Xander Cage
    So basically we'd end up with the extinction of any semblance of quality. Got it.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    At least Spidey and the X-Men are huge. I feel for the hardcore Fantastic Four fans. The darkest days of The CompleX were nothing compared to what they're still going through. Even if it's only one title, Marvel will always publish Spidey. He's their biggest source of revenue from toys and other merchandise.

For my stab at the next X-Tinction Agenda... Roxxon has been working with Weapon X for years to put spoilers:
    gene editing viruses in corn syrup, leading to mutants slowly losing their powers and no new mutant power manifestations. As their powers fail, the X-Men make one last stand against Weapon X and Roxxon and the Reavers, wherein OMLogan sacrifices his life to destroy the MacGuffin Machine and save mutantkind.
    end of spoilers Movie synergy. Oh, and the O5 have to go back, too, or all is lost!
    I like the part of O5 that they have to go back.