Thread: Nightwing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-New Member

Default Nightwing

With the announcement of the Nightwing movie a lot of actors are starting to be compared. IDK about you guys but this kid has my vote!!

https://www.prlog.org/12624911-actor...nightwing.html

I vote for Oscar Isaac.

And for those who don't want to click the link above, the OP was suggesting Chris Warren.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 03-11-2017 at 10:48 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I vote for Oscar Isaac.

And for those who don't want to click the link above, the OP was suggesting Chris Warren.

Oscar is vey talented I agree. However, I want to see them bring someone in like marvel did with Tom holland. He was cast not only because of his acrobatic background but because his acting ability even though he wasn't known. I think it brings a different dynamic. Would be awesome to see

BANNED

Chris Warren and Oscar Isaac look too old for the role, Isaac is a great actor but I don't think he's right for Dick.

My top pick is Logan Lerman. He's young, handsome, does drama well, and can do action well too with the right director. Dick would be his most challenging role by far but I think he can do it.

I think Dylan O'Brien from Teen Wolf would be a good option as well. Brenton Thwaites definitely has the look for the part but I have no idea if he has any acting talent at all. For a short career that kid has done a LOT of bad movies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I think Dylan O'Brien from Teen Wolf would be a good option as well.
    I think his Teen Wolf Co Star Tyler Posley looks more like Dick ...

Do these things ever work? What happened to just getting one's agent to try and get you an audition or simply going to auditions. I know auditions are tedious and you have to wait your turn but this trying to get attention via social media or trying to pressure studios by doing a plea on online is getting a bit much. And it's always with Superhero movies.

But I suppose it's the age f social media but you never the Denzel's doing this it's always the Tyrese's and he is what springs to mind whenever I see these.