Default Wonder Woman: From New 52 to Rebirth

Hi all, new Wonder Woman fan here. I just finished reading the entire New 52 Wonder Woman series (including Futures End and Villain's Month issues) and was about to read the Rebirth stuff when I got a little worried that I missed some of Diana and Donna's story. I really have no interest in reading Superman/Wonder Woman, and I'm waiting to read Johns' Justice League until I can collect the whole thing and read it one go.

Can anyone fill me in on any key Wonder Woman moments from the comics I missed?
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

BANNED

Hello and welcome.

As rule of thumb, whats been going on in Justice League and Superman/Wonder Woman has had little to no impact on Diana's solo book, there is an odd mention here and there, but thats all it's been. So if you stuck to her solo book through the Azzarello and Finch runs, you should be good to go.
    Mind you, Wonder Woman's Rebirth era is a bit of a whopper where we are all, still, trying to figure out whats real and whats not.

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

Did you read the annual? I think there lies your problem.

The finale for War-Torn is contained in it.
    Last edited by Marik Swift; 03-12-2017 at 01:15 AM.