Default Looking for a comic I read as a kid...

Hi, I hope this is the right place to do this and if you could help that'd be great.

I'm looking for a comic I read in the late-nineties when I was a kid. I remember things about it, but not the title or publisher unfortunately. I highly doubt it was Marvel, DC or Image, but you never know.

This was a black and white comic- maybe B5 size-, most likely British, and about goblins. I remember it started with a spiel about why goblins were erased from history (e.g. there was an image of them fighting at the Battle of Hastings, the goblin said "cor blimey, mate, look at that thing coming towards your eye").

The main character was a human boy and I'm pretty sure that at one point he passed out and was given the kiss of life by a goblin lady, which caused him to start turning into a goblin because they have spider-like things on their tongues which transfer via kissing and infect you with, um, goblin.

I'm fairly certain I didn't just make this up, but when I tried googling it, no matter how specific I was all I got was a webcomic and the Green Goblin.

Thanks!

I asked my cousin if he remembered this comic and he said "the art was sick! Loads of snot, and the planet was shaped like a pear!"

Man I really hope someone recognises it and responds, because this sounds absolutely bonkers haha! There's a modern comic called Orc Stain which sounds like a mellow version of this, and Orc Stain is pretty bizarre already.

Oh my god, that looks so cool. Thanks XD

Did you ever end up tracking down the goblin comic you were looking for? it seems impossible to google for... Re-reading this post it still sounds so wildly bizarre, was really hoping someone would've recognised it haha.
    But yeah Orc Stain is... Bizarre. There's a 4-page step-by-step guide in the collected edition where they explain, in detail, how their umm... Orc-gronch-based currency gets produced, and it's so weird/hilarious.

No, I never did.

As you say, it's impossible to google for and I have no idea when it was published, or who it was published by. I'm not even sure how we got hold of it, to be honest. I mean, I have this weird feeling my sisters may have had something to do with it, so I'll ask one of them tomorrow.

When I first remembered it, I went through loads of archives of old British comics I'd found, but nothing came close to it