View Poll Results: Which Of These X-Men Do You Like More?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rogue

91 87.50%
  • Scarlet Witch

13 12.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member

I like the original Scarlet Witch (with the hex bolts, pre-chaos magic/reality manipulation/no more mutants/life-force retcons), but she's not an X-Man, and no longer even a mutant, so I won't vote for her.

Never really been a fan of Rogue, so I'm not voting for her, either.

Northstar and Quicksilver? I like both of those snarky silver-haired speedsters, that could be a hard choice!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

It's an unbalanced duel, I'm afraid --even if Wanda wasn't so much hated here, it's an A+ character vs. an...M character?

I like Wanda, I found all of her issue with the Vision pretty interesting, and her (pre-retcon) relationships with Pietro and Magnus (I would like to be able to say something good about her not relationed with a man).

But, to me, Rogue vs. ANY female character (no matter who) means always Rogue wins. She's my very fave.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWagner View Post
    I still don't get why so many people hate either of those characters...

Nonetheless, I also prefer Rogue.
    In the case of Fanto, it just feels like a lot of writers don't get that he's not supposed to be taken that seriously. Bless Spurrier. He managed to make him absurd and a very real threat at the same time.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 03-13-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Incredible Member

This poll is kind of boring, I mean nobody like Wanda in this board

Should have put her against Psylocke or Polaris, that would be more interesting.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    This poll is kind of boring, I mean nobody like Wanda in this board

Should have put her against Psylocke or Polaris, that would be more interesting.
    I do but than again I'm a X-men fan but at the same time I like many things most X-men fans hate loath or even despise such as the time displaced younger X-men, scarlet witch, the avengers, Steve Rogers, and the inhumans.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I do but than again I'm a X-men fan but at the same time I like many things most X-men fans hate loath or even despise such as the time displaced younger X-men, scarlet witch, the avengers, Steve Rogers, and the inhumans.
    Speaking from an IPhone.

And there is nothing wrong with that, X-Fans come in many different shapes, sizes and differences of opinion. Be proud of what and who you like no matter if it seems totally contrary to the majorities view.

I try to have faith that most people's vote for Rogue was Mainly based on fandom cause she is really awesome! But also some others because the topic didn't feel correct because they felt it was a poll for X-Men and Wanda has never been on an X-Men style team.

Me I see it otherwise and voted For Wanda Proudly.

For those voting just for dislike of Wanda, that is their choose to live by but I wish they one day keep more of an open mind about Wanda and what Fans of hers have been saying to change this viewpoint.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member

Well OP said its all X-men associated. But still, Wanda can't win against anyone, at least not in this board. Should Have put Rogue against another A-list character, it would have been more interesting. The other polls were cool though.

Scarlet Bitch isnt an X-man

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Speaking from an IPhone.

And there is nothing wrong with that, X-Fans come in many different shapes, sizes and differences of opinion. Be proud of what and who you like no matter if it seems totally contrary to the majorities view.

I try to have faith that most people's vote for Rogue was Mainly based on fandom cause she is really awesome! But also some others because the topic didn't feel correct because they felt it was a poll for X-Men and Wanda has never been on an X-Men style team.

Me I see it otherwise and voted For Wanda Proudly.

For those voting just for dislike of Wanda, that is their choose to live by but I wish they one day keep more of an open mind about Wanda and what Fans of hers have been saying to change this viewpoint.
    I agree with everything you said but on your last point I'd like to agree but I just don't see it ever happening brian bendis the then writer of new avengers and avengers disassembled and the house of m and joe quesada the then editor and chief fucked up wanda's character in such a way by causing the events of house of m/decimation that X-men fans will never forgive or even like her and will continue to hate and despise her...I wish it wasn't the reality and to be fair as much as there's many X-men fans who hate and despise her I'm sure there still are some X-men fans like you and I that don't hate her or despise and we actually like her character as well as love the X-men.

The xboards are not going to vote for the Scarlet Bitch. Her name is toxic after decimation.

Also, Rogue has always been popular so no surprise this is a lopsided vote.
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 03-14-2017 at 12:39 AM.

All-New Member

Scarlet witch is not even a mutant

BANNED

always make me think about choosing Rogue or CJStriker , not Rogue or Wanda. Voted Rogue but without a question would vote CJStriker over Rogue and Wanda. .