View Poll Results: Which ResurrXion Title will sell the most?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Astonishing X-MEN

72 43.37%
  • X-MEN: BLUE

18 10.84%
  • X-MEN: GOLD

43 25.90%
  • Weapon X

1 0.60%
  • Generation X

4 2.41%
  • Jean Grey

6 3.61%
  • Iceman

0 0%
  • Cable

1 0.60%
  • All New Wolverine

6 3.61%
  • Old Man Logan

8 4.82%
  • Other Unannounced ResurrXion

7 4.22%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    I didn't write anything about quality. They are not together not because Asmus did something but because Milligan had his run.

Ok. I can agree that he could introduce him better but mostly because that one issue about nothing. It could be solved in 1-2 pages but it was hard to create arc when You have Tie In in issue 7.

and You know that I think that Gambit was worse in previous runs.

1st issue: Gold, Blue, Astonishing maybe will be 3rd. This is last book. Not even part of Ressurextion. Some people will find good comics and they won't even try astonishing. Many people don't have knowledge about this book (because this is not part of Ressurextion - only lately they started to promote this book but most pages is older).

end of the year: Astonishing, Blue, Gold:P Astonishing 7 should have better sales than Blue 18, Gold 18

12th issue Blue, Gold, Astonishing
    Wait you agreed with me on something...... .

Well it is a start. ..

as for Carey he was worst thing to ever happen to Gambit or Romy followed very closely by milligan but he didn't end the ship so much as have mystieck be mystieck and tell weird lies to fit her agenda.. Maybe we could have a coin toss.

Anyway ... we can revisit in 6 months and see how our predictions faired.

Not sure what you meant by Gambit was worse in other runs? Did you mean he was more badly written or he did worse things? Just to be clear my point wasn't picking on Rogue and playing tit for tat. But pointing out in that instance Carey had her behave rather out of character.
    Last edited by Jiraiya; 03-19-2017 at 03:57 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    Isn't that the same?

I can't tell exactly what is this Schodringer's continuity he is talking about. Or you acknowledge continuity and previous characterization or you don't. It looks like he won't. Him being aware that fans won't like it very much proves it.

Let's say he structure his story and his character not taking into account previous continuity and characterization. Mystique can be a nice and gentle person. Gambit and Rogue can start a romantic relationship as if they've never been in one before and stuff like that. All in order to don't get new readers confused. And to fit what his plot demand.

Probably this series won't be affected by current events in the 616 kinda like the the first one.

Somethig like this could work if he nailed the charCterization like Whedon did. But it looks that isn't the case.
    Well, that would be ignoring continuity. If mystique was acting all sweet and the other characters were suspicious and asked what is she trying to pull, but he doesn't get into a long explanation of the detailed reason why-that would be acknowledging continuity, but not getting bogged down by it. So we will see if he can pull it off or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Wait you agreed with me on something...... .

Well it is a start. ..
    I am happy that You are happy

as for Carey he was worst thing to ever happen to Gambit or Romy followed very closely by milligan but he didn't end the ship so much as have mystieck be mystieck and tell weird lies to fit her agenda.. Maybe we could have a coin toss.
    Why? Milligan ended his run with:"The love of my life tried to kill me. I don't think that i will ever be interested with another romance."
    This sounds like The End
    Anyway ... we can revisit in 6 months and see how our predictions faired.
    I hope that I will be wrong and Astonishing will have best sales.
    Not sure what you meant by Gambit was worse in other runs? Did you mean he was more badly written or he did worse things? Just to be clear my point wasn't picking on Rogue and playing tit for tat. But pointing out in that instance Carey had her behave rather out of character.
    Rogue is always acting out of character... In 80s Rogue was ready to sacrifice her life to protect other X-men... In 90s she wasn't using her own powers to protect them... 90s is different than eXtreme Rogue... eXtrme X-men Rogue is different than X-men vol 2 or Legacy Rogue. Legacy Rogue is different than Uncanny Avengers vol 1 Rogue...

She should act differently in Legacy because situation was different. If she would act like in 90s... this series would end very fast.
    90s Rogue in Legacy would be weak.

Did you mean he was more badly written or he did worse things?
    Depends if You like this stories.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Two simple questions split into two categories (Solo & Team).

1. Which On-Going ResurrXion Title will have the biggest/highest debut #1 issue sales size?

2. Which On-Going will have the highest sales by issue #12?
    I do hope that they are all successful, and even the ones that I'm not interested in too but over all I think either X-men: Gold and Astonishing X-MEN will be the top two in sells.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Finally contributed to the cause today!

Picked up 5 RessuXion Titles today... Prime, Gold 1-2, & Weapon X 1-2...

Saw Jean Grey #1 sitting there but they wouldn't let me buy it and probably won't be back to the shop till Astonishing #1 comes out

BANNED

Xmen Gold #1 will be the top selling first issue xbook due to the Syaf controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Xmen Gold #1 will be the top selling first issue xbook due to the Syaf controversy.
    It's sad that will be the reason it sells, but I think you're right. As the saying goes, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.