View Poll Results: Which ResurrXion Title will sell the most?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Astonishing X-MEN

72 43.37%
  • X-MEN: BLUE

18 10.84%
  • X-MEN: GOLD

43 25.90%
  • Weapon X

1 0.60%
  • Generation X

4 2.41%
  • Jean Grey

6 3.61%
  • Iceman

0 0%
  • Cable

1 0.60%
  • All New Wolverine

6 3.61%
  • Old Man Logan

8 4.82%
  • Other Unannounced ResurrXion

7 4.22%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Default Prediction Time: Which X-MEN: ResurrXion On-Going will sell the most?

Two simple questions split into two categories (Solo & Team).

1. Which On-Going ResurrXion Title will have the biggest/highest debut #1 issue sales size?

2. Which On-Going will have the highest sales by issue #12?

BANNED

I think it'll be Gold for team debut, it has the more appealing cast and is being treated like the line driving flagship. 12 months out depends on quality, if Guggenheim flubs it then either Blue or Astonishing will be on top.

For solos probably OML. No one else has the same selling power.

Long term

OML

Astonishing
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think it's going to be close. I can easily imagine four of these book debuting in the top 10 part of the sales chart. However, if I had to bet right now, I'd say X-men Gold will be the top seller with Astonishing X-men being a close second. I think the cast of X-men Gold is stronger and had the most star power. Astonishing X-men has a lot going for it, but I think having characters like Storm and Kitty Pryde gives X-men Gold the slightest of edges.

I think X-men Blue will be a close third. I'll be surprised if that one is the top seller, just because the O5 aren't generating the same numbers they did under Bendis.

In terms of solo books, I think Old Man Logan will continue to be the top-selling solo title in the long run. However, I think Jean Grey and Cable will both start out ahead at first. But in the long run, Old Man Logan will continue to sell well, thanks to the movie and the high bar of quality it has established, along with All-New Wolverine.

In any case, there's a lot to look forward to this spring.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing. It's nostalgia appeal as much as X-Men: Gold, and a good number of people were actually asking for some of these characters: Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Archangel, and Bishop. OML has general appeal. Folks will forget the low quality of IvX quickly and give Soule another chance.

BANNED

Astonishing is being sold as a prestige title and won't have numbers deflated by double shipping.

Astonishing
    Gold
    Blue
    OML
    Weapon X
    Cable
    All-New Wolverine
    Jean Grey
    Generation X
    Iceman

Gold has the Claremont Nostalgia Factor to start it off as the best seller, I think. The quality of the writing will be what keeps it afloat long term, obviously.
    In the long term: Blue, Astonishing, and OML will be the best sellers.

Worst sellers? Iceman and Generation X.
    Last edited by nx01a; 03-13-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I think Gold will have hype at the beginning but it will die soon, I don't really have much faith in Guggeinheim, but it will still keep selling well. Astonishing, Blue and OML will be selling the most after some time, with All New Wolverine and Weapon X having ok numbers. Idk about Jean and Cable, and I think Iceman and Generation X won't be doing that well...

Bunn will write a good x-men blue and i will have mixed feelings about because i dislike the O5 but love Bunn writing.

Generation X will have an interesing story but it will be selling at 30k by issue 4.

Iceman will be the worst selling x-men book just but black bolt will sell worst.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Long term

OML

Astonishing
    Agree with this.

For me it's Astonishing X-Men, the cast is full of big names. Maybe Gold could rival Astonishing, but it feels like a relaunch of Extraordinary with almost the same cast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Astonishing is being sold as a prestige title and won't have numbers deflated by double shipping.

Astonishing
    Gold
    Blue
    OML
    Weapon X
    Cable
    All-New Wolverine
    Jean Grey
    Generation X
    Iceman
    Where would you put the rest of the ResurrXion books in there (Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt, etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Where would you put the rest of the ResurrXion books in there (Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt, etc)?
    Under 20,000 a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Secret warriors has the potentional of selling well with kamala khan ms.marvel on the team along with moon girl and quake daisy johnson and with Matthew Rosenberg writing it whose a really great writer it has a really great chance of being good or even selling well same with royals which is focused on the Royal family going into space to discover their kree origins which will be written by the great al ewing whose a really great writer as shown with the ultimates but even the ultimates as great as it is struggles to sell....

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

My heart says Astonishing but my head says GOLD.

If I were a betting man I would have to say:

1) GOLD
    2) Astonishing
    3) BLUE
    4) Weapon X
    5) Cable
    L'Enfer !