View Poll Results: Which ResurrXion Title will sell the most?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Astonishing X-MEN

72 43.37%
  • X-MEN: BLUE

18 10.84%
  • X-MEN: GOLD

43 25.90%
  • Weapon X

1 0.60%
  • Generation X

4 2.41%
  • Jean Grey

6 3.61%
  • Iceman

0 0%
  • Cable

1 0.60%
  • All New Wolverine

6 3.61%
  • Old Man Logan

8 4.82%
  • Other Unannounced ResurrXion

7 4.22%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I don't expect anything to change from how things are going now as I see OML continue to be the best selling out of all the X-titles... especially with Deodato on art duties. Actually, I see whatever titles OML star in to be among the top sellers when it comes to the X-books. I see Generation X, Iceman, Jean Grey and maybe Cable to be the first titles to be cut when the time comes. I say maybe Cable because I don't think the demand for him is there like it was in the 90s... unless maybe they bring in Deadpool at the last minute to save it.

I think Gold will start strong, but drop once Astonishing comes out. Blue will probably do well with Bunn writing. Generation X and Iceman will surprise people and will start low but get a bit higher. Cable will do about as well as Old Man Logan and All-New Wolverine. Jean Grey probably won't do that well unless it's the same level of quality as Hopeless' Spider-Woman. Weapon X is kinda set up to fail it seems.

I'm hoping everything gets a nice solid run. I want each of these books to be successful.
    Last edited by bigstupidjellyfish; 03-13-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

All new wolverine will most likely continue to sell around 3'000k monthly like it has in recent months I surprised the enemy of the state ii arc didn't drop the title to 2'000k or lower which is a relief since I really want the title to continue to sell strong consistently throughout the rest of the years it's been one of the most consistently greatest titles to come out of the X-men related line of titles as well as marvel in general as of late.

Gold! 10 char!

I want to say Astonishing, Blue, or Gold.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Where would you put the rest of the ResurrXion books in there (Royals, Secret Warriors, Black Bolt, etc)?
    Royals around Weapon X (high 20ks), Black Bolt and Secret Warriors around Jean Grey (20k).

Royals, unlike its predecessors, will be boosted by the TV show hype.

Well in my opinion:

Teams:

Gold
    Astonishing
    Blue
    Weapon X

Solo:

OML
    Jean
    Wolverine (Laura)
    Iceman

Astonishing will be the second in my opinion to sell more between teams. Fantomex, Raven and the fact that Soule is the writer ends up driving some readers away.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Royals around Weapon X (high 20ks), Black Bolt and Secret Warriors around Jean Grey (20k).

Royals, unlike its predecessors, will be boosted by the TV show hype.
    Kinda weird that they decided to name the book Royals and leave no "Inhumans" book, specially at the time of the show...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Kinda weird that they decided to name the book Royals and leave no "Inhumans" book, specially at the time of the show...
    IvX consequences I presume.

I hope Iceman gets good sales the character deserves a solo and hope it lasts at least 15 or 20 issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think it'll be a finite series and will be relaunched as Inhumans proper later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Well in my opinion:

Teams:

Gold
    Astonishing
    Blue
    Weapon X

Solo:

OML
    Jean
    Wolverine (Laura)
    Iceman

Astonishing will be the second in my opinion to sell more between teams. Fantomex, Raven and the fact that Soule is the writer ends up driving some readers away.
    I find it hard to believe iceman would outlast cable that would be sad if that happens especially with James Robinson being the writer of the new cable series who has done an amazing job with the recently sadly shortly lived scarlet witch okay it wasn't short it made it to 15 issues but still I wish it would've continued.

Generation X I agree with like I really want it to make it to at least 20 issues before being axed but I have my doubts that it'll last that long which is sad because it has jubilee):
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 03-13-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think it'll be a finite series and will be relaunched as Inhumans proper later this year.
    It will probably be renamed to inhumans when they return back to earth though and if I remember correctly al ewing said how the royals will be going into space to discover their kree orgins as well as finding answers about things and trying to find a new way to recreate the terrigen process but it's only supposed to be for three arcs then they'll return to earth which I assume since its monthly won't happen until later next year.

I think Iceman will surprise a lot with his sales.
    I think he will sell more then Jean solo and Generation X.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 03-13-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I find it hard to believe iceman would outlast cable that would be sad if that happens especially with James Robinson being the writer of the new cable series who has done an amazing job with the recently sadly shortly lived scarlet witch okay it wasn't short it made it to 15 issues but still I wish it would've confined.

Generation X I agree with like I really want it to make it to at least 20 issues before being axed but I have my doubts that it'll last that long which is sad because it has jubilee):
    Well thought of initial sales and not the long run.

Cable depend on some factors we are talking about Cable alone? Or with Deadpool?

I may be talking nonsense but the fact that Cable is dealing again with time travel may drive some readers away.

The fact that there are so many mutant comics may also mean that some titles end up hurting others but Jean and Iceman have something missing from OML and Cable they are new and no one knows what to expect maybe this will help with the initial sales .

GX is perhaps the biggest bet even if the comic is great and the story well worked it starts at a disadvantage compared to others with a cast of characters called beloved losers. Well I'll buy and see where this will end after all had to wait more than 10 years for another Generation X.So will not miss this opportunity and hope that in the end the writer can surprise the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think Iceman will surprise a lot with his sales.
    I think he will sell more then Jean solo and Genedation X.
    I think Iceman's book is going to definitely have the curiosity factor going for it, but we'll see if Grace is able to translate that into stable sales.