Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Default Fun Question: Wildstorm Characters in Arrowverse

Hi. I hope I am putting this in the correct place. If not, please let me know, and I'll remove it.

This is just something fun I thought of, and I hope everyone enjoys it.

So, if you could write a character from the Wildstorm Universe into the Arrowverse, who would you pick, which show, and how you would do it.

This is my idea:

Character: Grifter (Cole Cash)
    Powers and Skills: Telepathy and Telekinetic, but does not uses them that much because it puts a strain on his body; Regeneration. Cole relies mostly on his fighting and marksman skills.

Which show they'll appear in: Arrow; maybe Legends of Tomorrow
    Who you like to portray this character: I honestly don't know, but I am open to suggestions.

How would this character fits in: Cole Cash was a solider in the Army Special Forces, part of a Black Ops squad called Team 7. The team was exposed to a new chemical which gave them powers, but caused most of them to go mad or kill them. With help, Cole learned how to control his powers, and joined a private covert team called WildC. A. T.s.

However, after their headquarters explode from an unknown cause, Cole lost track of his teammates, not knowing if they are dead or alive. Following clues, he finds himself in Starling City where he heard a member of Team 7 was last seen: Slade Wilson.

So, that's mine version; may add more details later. Please feel free to share your version of Grifter. Just because someone used a character you wanted to write about, doesn't mean you can't share your version. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope you have fun creating.

Um, is it that bad? Did I put this in the wrong place? Or do you want more details?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Um, is it that bad? Did I put this in the wrong place? Or do you want more details?
    No, it isn't. I'll help.

Character: Caitlin Fairchild.
    Powers and Skills: Superhuman physique acquired by increasing muscle mass and density, resulting in greater height (6'4"), strength, stamina, and durability than humanly possible or normal. Also a highly intelligent double major in computer science and electrical engineering.

Which show: The Flash or Supergirl
    Desired actor/actress: Not sure I can think of one right now.

How would this character fit into the Arrowverse? In The Flash, she would be one of 13 children genetically engineered for superhuman abilities and traits, raised by her aunt and uncle under mostly normal circumstances until being invited to a special program for "gifted youngsters." While in the program, she would be secretly dosed with stimulants designed to activate the "Gen-factor" engineered into her DNA, thus triggering her unique powers. Discovering that the facility really intended to use her as a superhuman weapon, Caitlin escaped with four other young people and a mentor figure who apparently knew and worked with her father in the black-ops division that led to the "Gen13" experiment. Their escape would lead them to Central City, where they would break into STAR Labs to find Harrison Wells, who was also involved in the Gen13 experiments, only to find that he was dead and "HR" (or whoever else they get Tom Cavanagh to play) was very much not the same man. However, they would get help from the Flash and his team.

In Supergirl, her backstory would be mostly the same, except she and the 12 other children would be genetically engineered by Cadmus for the purpose of fighting and killing aliens on Earth. However, Caitlin would rebel and escape, along with four of those other children, and seek out Supergirl for help in bringing down Cadmus and the Gen13 experiment, led by Ivana Baiul, a commander figure in Cadmus.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Whew!

Thank you very much! I'm glad!

I like your idea on Caitlin Fairchild!

Dont have time to do a bio atm but I wouldnt mind Apollo and midnighter appearing on LOT.

Do it when you have time. There's no pressure. I am really curious which show you will like them to appear.

BANNED

I'd put them in Supergirl or Legends Of Tomorrow instead, and going all in instead of just having Grifter guest star for a few eps. I'd make the whole Kerubim/Darmonite war a big part of that seasons storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I'd put them in Supergirl or Legends Of Tomorrow instead, and going all in instead of just having Grifter guest star for a few eps. I'd make the whole Kerubim/Darmonite war a big part of that seasons storyline.
    Along this line...

It did cross my mind that the "Multiverse" aspect of The Flash along with that they touched on "Flashpoint" would have given them a perfect set of chances to just go "Earth-Wildstorm".

Astonishing Member

I could see either Void appear on Arrow or Flash, maybe even LoT. Particularly amusing if Void is the one person who sees the team (especially in LoT's case) coming due to her precognition. Her teleportation and precognition could make for fun stories.

An invasion of Supergirl's world by the Kherubim might be fun as well so as to gather all the heroes together like Invasion did, but for Supergirls world. It can be done to introduce Mr Majestic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Along this line...

It did cross my mind that the "Multiverse" aspect of The Flash along with that they touched on "Flashpoint" would have given them a perfect set of chances to just go "Earth-Wildstorm".
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    An invasion of Supergirl's world by the Kherubim might be fun as well so as to gather all the heroes together like Invasion did, but for Supergirls world. It can be done to introduce Mr Majestic as well.
    Great ideas!

Hee-hee; I can see the cheesy tagline for the poster promotion for this: "A storm is coming . . . a Wild storm . . .

Speaking about Kherubim and Supergirl's world: if Cat Grant was still around, she finds out her latest business rival is Jacob Marlowe (Lord Emp) and rumor is circulating if in their meetings they secretly flirting with each other.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Whew!

Thank you very much! I'm glad!

I like your idea on Caitlin Fairchild!
    You're welcome, and thanks for liking my idea for adapting Caitlin Fairchild into the Arrowverse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Great ideas!

Hee-hee; I can see the cheesy tagline for the poster promotion for this: "A storm is coming . . . a Wild storm . . .

Speaking about Kherubim and Supergirl's world: if Cat Grant was still around, she finds out her latest business rival is Jacob Marlowe (Lord Emp) and rumor is circulating if in their meetings they secretly flirting with each other.
    WATCH out something WILD'S coming. As Earth is STORMed by a new threat.

Do it when you have time. There's no pressure. I am really curious which show you will like them to appear.
    Id put them in LoT, let them take firestorms place. Closes we ever get to batman and superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You're welcome, and thanks for liking my idea for adapting Caitlin Fairchild into the Arrowverse.
    You're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    WATCH out something WILD'S coming. As Earth is STORMed by a new threat.
    Oh, that's good! That's very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Id put them in LoT, let them take firestorms place. Closes we ever get to batman and superman.
    Okay, however, without Stein, who's going to marry them? (Unless Rip gets Pope Frank). Wait, can Time Masters perform wedding ceremonies? I don't remember.

Yeah, I can see it now: Apollo and Mightnighter getting married on the Waverider, Ray crying through the ceremony while Heatwave sleeps through it (he's only there to partake in the wedding alcohol), and Sara catches the bouquet.

Okay, I admit it, sometimes I can be an old-fashion romantic.

Tranquility the town of superhero retirees could be another earth Barry visits or earth 1 in the future. Impulse can be from there.

Planetary could be a group of characters barry/ollie/kara could meet. You can have them pop up in Legends of tomorrow similar to how the jsa did. Maybe they meet Elijah snow through different points in his life.