Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Extraordinary Member

I’d feature them all in college right now. They all live together in the same rented place. Tim, Cassie and Bart all attend the same university but different classes. Kon lives with them but he has an actual job. (Similar to Xander on Buffy the vampire slayer in the later years).

Tim and Cassie also run a private detective side business out of their house. Similar to PAD’s X-Factor run. Obviously Bart and Kon are pulled into their investigations.

This would be the plot of the comic. Basically PAD’s detective X-Factor run meets the Teen Titans run where they’re in plain clothes and introduce Mal Duncan.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 11-21-2023 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’d feature them all in college right now. They all live together in the same rented place. Tim, Cassie and Bart all attend the same university but different classes. Kon lives with them but he has an actual job. (Similar to Xander on Buffy the vampire slayer in the later years).

Tim and Cassie also run a private detective side business out of their house. Similar to PAD’s X-Factor run. Obviously Bart and Kon are pulled into their investigations.

This would be the plot of the comic. Basically PAD’s detective X-Factor run meets the Teen Titans run where they’re in plain clothes and introduce Mal Duncan.
    ^^^This sounds fun. and reminds me of Spider-man & His Anazing Friends.