Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Read the old series,watch the TV show,YJ was created by kids who were sick of others telling them what to do,or how it's gonna be.they themselves decided.to create their team,NOT the JL.all this talk of the JL creating the team makes me want all of those who are posting here to watch the entire 2 seasons of YJ and read all 50 (plus ) issues of YJ .

YJ should be a mix of the book and the ahow,NOT a book for your favorite new teen heroes,ppl want YJ Rebirthed because of the book and show,not to make it something different
    1+

Like Impulse said "we are young but just us".

As I said, I'd want the YJ team to act like a "middle child" between the Titans and the Teen Titans, and they use that to their advantage in missions and out of missions as well, they should be the ones that drive the Leaguers crazy imo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    1+

Like Impulse said "we are young but just us".

As I said, I'd want the YJ team to act like a "middle child" between the Titans and the Teen Titans, and they use that to their advantage in missions and out of missions as well, they should be the ones that drive the Leaguers crazy imo

I think YJ should.be high school graduate in age,and able.to do the grown up thing,but still young enough to have tons of fun during it,and when they are not.

Btw the teen Titans team is BS to me,cause Starfire,raven,and beast boy should be on the Titans team with their friends,and aqaulad should be with a YJ team.that leaves Damian and nu wally,who.could collect all the other very young heroes in the DCU and create their own TT type team.

I think YJ should.be high school graduate in age,and able.to do the grown up thing,but still young enough to have tons of fun during it,and when they are not.

Btw the teen Titans team is BS to me,cause Starfire,raven,and beast boy should be on the Titans team with their friends,and aqaulad should be with a YJ team.that leaves Damian and nu wally,who.could collect all the other very young heroes in the DCU and create their own TT type team.
    I kinda agree, I like the Wolfmann's Teen Titans but I want them gone, I'd love to see Kori and BB with the Titans and Raven in JL: Dark. I think that if Jackson is like Kaldur then Damian would benefit a lot of having him as a teammate, emiko queen would be on Damian's team as well and even if I'm not reading supergirl maybe Kara, since Jon is still too young to join.

I think the YJ Kids will forever be 16 because Tim is still 16 even when damian is 13 but a 18-19 YJ sounds fantastic.

BANNED

I kinda agree, I like the Wolfmann's Teen Titans but I want them gone, I'd love to see Kori and BB with the Titans and Raven in JL: Dark. I think that if Jackson is like Kaldur then Damian would benefit a lot of having him as a teammate, emiko queen would be on Damian's team as well and even if I'm not reading supergirl maybe Kara, since Jon is still too young to join.

I think the YJ Kids will forever be 16 because Tim is still 16 even when damian is 13 but a 18-19 YJ sounds fantastic.

Raven with the Dark team does sound cool,but then you.would here the same ppl complaining that she isn't with her friends on the Titans team like cyborg isn't,or Lori and gar are not right now(I might be 1 of them btw).

DC does need a fun young teen team book,but YJ is the YJ4,show and series characters,and they are ready for that next step up.so i don't want them stuck as kids forever,young adults(ala 2nd season of YJ ages for most) yes,kids no.

I would rather have Kara also a lil.older,like college age,UNLESS we ever get Linda dnavers back,she would.make a great Titan imo

BANNED

I'm pretty sure Kara is in her 20's right now to match up with the show. Not a fit for the TT.

I don't even know about the YJ kids at this point. Tim WAS 18/19 when Flashpoint happened, ditto for Steph, so MAYBE there's a chance of them growing up eventually...of course, then they'd have to do an event to explain why the Batkids are all in their 20's, and Bruce is still 35 XD.

Damian, KF, Emi, Blue Beetle, and Jackson WOULD be a solid line-up if they'd let BB and the others grow up, but it's a bit of a sausage fest, so maybe throw on Traci 13 or one of the Jurgens girls, Prysm or Argent.

BANNED

Raven with the Dark team does sound cool,but then you.would here the same ppl complaining that she isn't with her friends on the Titans team like cyborg isn't,or Lori and gar are not right now(I might be 1 of them btw).

DC does need a fun young teen team book,but YJ is the YJ4,show and series characters,and they are ready for that next step up.so i don't want them stuck as kids forever,young adults(ala 2nd season of YJ ages for most) yes,kids no.

I would rather have Kara also a lil.older,like college age,UNLESS we ever get Linda dnavers back,she would.make a great Titan imo
    I miss Linda bad. I'd take her over Kara literally any day.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kara is in her 20's right now to match up with the show. Not a fit for the TT.

I don't even know about the YJ kids at this point. Tim WAS 18/19 when Flashpoint happened, ditto for Steph, so MAYBE there's a chance of them growing up eventually...of course, then they'd have to do an event to explain why the Batkids are all in their 20's, and Bruce is still 35 XD.

Damian, KF, Emi, Blue Beetle, and Jackson WOULD be a solid line-up if they'd let BB and the others grow up, but it's a bit of a sausage fest, so maybe throw on Traci 13 or one of the Jurgens girls, Prysm or Argent.
    I think DiDio would rather die before admitting that Bruce should be at least over 40-45.

And second season Miss M sounds like a decent addition to the team, especially if there is tension because the YJ4 don't mess with Megan's 'let's mess some minds up' Modus opperanti. I think having her on her s1 when she's naive and quirky can be skipped imo.

BANNED

I think DiDio would rather die before admitting that Bruce should be at least over 40-45.

And second season Miss M sounds like a decent addition to the team, especially if there is tension because the YJ4 don't mess with Megan's 'let's mess some minds up' Modus opperanti. I think having her on her s1 when she's naive and quirky can be skipped imo.
    Yeah, pretty much. You realize if DiDio had been around at the time it was made, we wouldn't have gotten Longbow Hunters, and by extension, the entire Grell run on Green Arrow? Crazy.

Whether she's with YJ or TT, I do NOT want to see season 1 M'gann. She's just too grating.

BANNED

Kara is high school age now
    Linda is awesome
    2nd season miss martian for the win

BANNED

Kara is high school age now
    Linda is awesome
    2nd season miss martian for the win
    Kara's high school age now? odd.

Linda is the best Supergirl. Peter David's run is the only Supergirl run I genuinely like.

2nd season Miss M is the only one I like. Don't even care for her original comics persona.

BANNED

Kara's high school age now? odd.

Linda is the best Supergirl. Peter David's run is the only Supergirl run I genuinely like.

2nd season Miss M is the only one I like. Don't even care for her original comics persona.
    Kara is a teenager,goes to school,and has handler/human parents given to her by the DEO now.oh and a internship at cat.grants business.

I really.liked linda,no.matter how.they kept.chamging her powers,she was always great.

Miss martian really.came into.her own and grew up.in that 2nd season

Question-would should.be with kon? Tana,Cassie,or.megan

BANNED

Kara is a teenager,goes to school,and has handler/human parents given to her by the DEO now.oh and a internship at cat.grants business.

I really.liked linda,no.matter how.they kept.chamging her powers,she was always great.

Miss martian really.came into.her own and grew up.in that 2nd season

Question-would should.be with kon? Tana,Cassie,or.megan
    I'm partial to the Young Justice books, because of the art I could never really get into Kon's solo book, so I'm on team KonXCassie.

A scene I've always wanted to see is Cass Cain meeting Cass Sandsmark, and the latter finding out that the former had kissed Kon in the past. I think it'd be funny.

BANNED

I'm partial to the Young Justice books, because of the art I could never really get into Kon's solo book, so I'm on team KonXCassie.

A scene I've always wanted to see is Cass Cain meeting Cass Sandsmark, and the latter finding out that the former had kissed Kon in the past. I think it'd be funny.

Damn Kon has a lot of choices for girls doesn't he lol.

Forgot about adding his 2 second romance with Ms.cain

BANNED

Damn Kon has a lot of choices for girls doesn't he lol.

Forgot about adding his 2 second romance with Ms.cain
    I really wish ANYONE in the writing room had remembered at any point that Cass and Kon had agreed to stay friends after their brief thing.

Honestly though, the best thing to come out of that subplot was getting to see Batman be an overprotective dad to his little girl. XD

I personally ship Kon/Cassie but I'd love seeing Cass Cain and Cassie S. interact. I can imagine people saying "Cass!" And they both turn around at the same time

The short romance between Superboy and Cass was really great though, especially the "no more trips to Kansas" line.

And please not Miss M/Superboy. I feel one of the flaws of YJTV was the (sometimes forced) romance.