Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If the Ultimate Universe resets itself, then I would just put him in as the original so he could have his own universe to be Spider-Man without Peter's influence kind of like DC's two Flashs in different universes: Jay Garrick and Barry Allen.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Easy.

Miles stays in 616 but remembers UU and when he visits he's met by Jessica who is happy to see that he's alive and well as he had just vanished one day.
    Times like this I wish I could write comics, and wasn't a shit writer, because I got a headcanon of that that I would like to see.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

After Secret Empire, the cosmic cube (Kobik) is used in an attempt to save Captain America. Instead, sort of like the eye in Original Sin, secrets of space and time are revealed. Where the other half of the Fantastic 4 have been, what they're doing, and other universes like our own. Miles learns of the Ultimate universe and suddenly must make the decision of staying or returning home to his original Universe.

Ultimately, (heheh) he chooses to return back with his family and friends. But he must find a way to get there. He requests the help of Spiderman (which could bring around another Spidermen book) to help find the web warriors. Eventually, he does. He says goodbye to everyone, but is told he can return any time he wanted to. With his family and friends by his side, they go into the Ultimate Universe.

They discover they've been missing for several years and the Original Peter Parker had returned to be Spiderman when Miles had left, which would be a cool mirror as to how Miles picked up after him. They reconnect with him, Aunt May, and everyone else. He and Peter go on as Ultimate Spidermen, and whenever Miles desperately needs help, he returns to 616 (for events or whatever).
    Last edited by FF-Fighter; 03-17-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FF-Fighter View Post
    After Secret Empire, the cosmic cube (Kobik) is used in an attempt to save Captain America. Instead, sort of like the eye in Original Sin, secrets of space and time are revealed. Where the other half of the Fantastic 4 have been, what they're doing, and other universes like our own. Miles learns of the Ultimate universe and suddenly must make the decision of staying or returning home to his original Universe.

Ultimately, (heheh) he chooses to return back with his family and friends. But he must find a way to get there. He requests the help of Spiderman (which could bring around another Spidermen book) to help find the web warriors. Eventually, he does. He says goodbye to everyone, but is told he can return any time he wanted to. With his family and friends by his side, they go into the Ultimate Universe.

They discover they've been missing for several years and the Original Peter Parker had returned to be Spiderman when Miles had left, which would be a cool mirror as to how Miles picked up after him. They reconnect with him, Aunt May, and everyone else. He and Peter go on as Ultimate Spidermen, and whenever Miles desperately needs help, he returns to 616 (for events or whatever).
    No no no he can't leave kamala behind):

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    That's why I didn't even want to waste my time. It was clearly obvious he was talking out of his backside when he started making false claims about sales data. When someone starts speaking "alternate truths", i'm done lol.
    And lets not forget how hard his trades are to find.

The current run marks the first time I am able to get floppies of his book. I had to buy trades (hardcover) around here because all his stuff stayed sold out.

Folks still view Miles as the wall that prevents Peter Parker from being "the only one". He is not-he makes it easier for Peter to be the adult that he should be. Not being held hostage by making him young for tv shows or movies by order of Sony.

Only way I would see him going back is if you wanted to restart a Marvel universe where HE not Peter got bit and Miles was the only Spider Man.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

He ought to make a deal with Mephisto. He gets to be the only spider-man of the Ultimate Universe. Peter dies a death wherein he gets his brain eaten by the super spider after it bites Miles. It also turns out to not be the Ultimate Universe but a twisted universe wherein Uncle Ben is Deadpool and Gwen Stacy is the Punisher.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    If the Ultimate Universe resets itself, then I would just put him in as the original so he could have his own universe to be Spider-Man without Peter's influence kind of like DC's two Flashs in different universes: Jay Garrick and Barry Allen.
    It already is back as Ultimate Jessica as her Black Widow look join the Web Warriors group post Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It already is back as Ultimate Jessica as her Black Widow look join the Web Warriors group post Secret Wars.
    But is her home reality intact, or did she just wind up in a different universe after the Secret Wars shuffle, a la Miles Morales? If the latter's the case, the Ultimate Universe could still be destroyed.

Yeah, Jessica survived, but how do you know she didn't end up in one of the worlds that lost their Spidey in Spider-Verse?

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    But is her home reality intact, or did she just wind up in a different universe after the Secret Wars shuffle, a la Miles Morales? If the latter's the case, the Ultimate Universe could still be destroyed.
    Don't see why she would be from another as there's no reason to.

-

Because s ge returned to UU after Spiderverse.