Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yeah that's what worries me also, like the cover with Emma has been advertised so much on every SE issue and one-shot already, like why would they choose now to shake things up so close to release
    Jim Zub was clear in interviews that this was Emma's story - so this must be an editorial decision.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    oh wow looks like we might not even get a team with Emma in this book...that totally sucks
    Where did you find this information? Links etc. please.
    I see a cover substituting Magik for Emma... and this link talks about it without any official details.
    Last edited by nx01a; 06-01-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Where did you find this information? Links etc. please.
    its not confirmed that what I'm kinda guessing because of this last min change
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Perhaps a new last minute costume for Emma to be revealed in the book is the cause. Gods know she needs one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

I think they realized that what ever you call the crap soule put Emma in at the end of try to make xmen fans feel sympathy for the inhumans and fail horribly was stupid and they quickley changed it to magik.

Perhaps a new last minute costume for Emma to be revealed in the book is the cause. Gods know she needs one.
    IIRC United was announced shortly after IvX, during the initial backlash, especially about the outfit. So it makes sense that she'd have it for United. I doubt it's a costume change, as that would be a big change to make. And if it is, why not just change her costume for the cover too?

And it's posted on the online marvel store.

Well, there's already a released image of Emma's new costume, so I guess it's possible they took her out because they either didn't want to spoil it on the cover, since she'll be wearing something completely different, and thought Magik was easy to insert in place of her because of their similar looks...