Let's speculate!

Emma
    Havok
    Cable
    Iceman
    Hellion
    Magik
    Polaris

This is way out of left field... but if Deadpool isn't going to deal with the Secret Empire arc in his own book and won't be in Uncanny Avengers for it either, I'd like to see him show up SOMEWHERE to deal with his relationship with Cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I want Emma's X-Men to be Havok, Frenzy, Blue Banshee, Dazzler, Daken, Doc Nemesis and Sage. Written by Simon Spurrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I want it to be Emma, Havok, Polaris, Cuckoos, Hellion, Rictor, Angel Salvatore, Beak and Stacy X. Sage as advisor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    - Frenzy
    - Magik
    - DS Banshee
    - M-Plate
    - Hellion
    - Dazzler
    - Triage
    Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    Emma with Havok, Frenzy, Dazzler, and Magik as all have been shown to be reasonably supportive in the past. Sage would be a great supporting character and they have a long history together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Emma, Havok, Dazzler, Beast, Frenzy, Hellion.

Would love to see Sage back but not with Emma`s team.
    Any of these, or any combination thereof, sounds great - here's hoping!

Except Beast... no Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Lol, that dominatrix costume is hilarious.
    At least she ditched the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    Banshee could be interesting, what is his current status?
    Ex-horseman in limbo

BANNED

I feel like Emma and Lorna should have an amazing chemistry/rivalry on paper. ...
    Absolutely, ME, too!!

Emma
    Havok
    Polaris
    Cuckoos
    Xorn
    Dazzler
    M
    Sage would be cool but doubt it.

I don't see many of the straight arrows X-Men, such as Havok, Polaris or Banshee joining Emma, even if they have strong ties with her (unless she was mentaly controling them, and that's not something I really want to see). I see her going for former students with a rebel streak, such as Hellion or Empath, wild cards, such as Magik or Frenzy (plus, every team needs muscle, and she's to good to leave unused), or damaged goods, such as Dazzler. I liked the suggestion of Dakken, but I'm kind of lost. Is he dead or alive now? Maybe bring on some blasts from the past, to fill in the ranks?

Peace

BANNED

Emma could be joined by Havok, Dazzler, Frenzy, Magik, Banshee and I'd like someone out of the blue like a true powerhouse maybe Mikhail Rasputin and/or Exodus. I could even go for Empath joining her along with Monet. Polaris is a decent fit too as is Dr. Nemesis especially if they are hunting Nazis. Hell Mags could join that premise. Also I know that Callisto is always associated seems like with Storm. But having a mutant region where mutants are protected should be something she'd go for. It might be cool to see her with her powers back and engaging in hand to hand combat. Marrow too for that matter.

It's probably that new Brotherhood calling themselves X-men though

The former X-kids like Surge, Hellion, Dust etc would be awesome along with the Cuckoos. Maybe they look at it as that the X-men completely abandoned them, but Emma has shown herself as ready to do anything necessary to protect mutants now.
    Last edited by DreadnoughtHelldiver; 03-14-2017 at 07:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    You are correct. The writer simply stated they would like to have Magik and Dani appear at some point because of her fondness for the characters.
    I thought it was mentioned as part of characters at the school along with Chamber and Broo?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Seeing this cover put a big smile on my face. I was worried about what Emma Frost's role might be at the end of IvX. Now seeing her take on Hydra Cap, leading a group of X-men against a racist, Hydra-centric regime...it's just too awesome for words. Can't wait to see Emma shine as only she can in this event.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I don't see many of the straight arrows X-Men, such as Havok, Polaris or Banshee joining Emma
    Polaris a straight arrow? Ha. Well I guess those with a 90s POV.

Still I can't see it happening because we haven't seen her in two years and she has no credibility on mutant issues not showing up in IvX and other mutant related things. If I were Emma I would laugh in her face. Then again it's publishings fault they didn't build on the great things she had of early last decade and fell back into nostalgia before just dumping her in limbo. For those angry about what they did with Emma there is far worse and marginalization and making a character irrelevant like they did with Lorna is worse.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-14-2017 at 07:58 AM.

BANNED

I thought it was mentioned as part of characters at the school along with Chamber and Broo?
    http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-generat...ster-revealed/

Are there any other ex-students that might pop by in a mentor role, like any of the original Generation X crew? Any specific characters you’re dying to write?

Chamber. Chamber, Chamber, Chamber, Chamber. Did I mention Chamber? After all, Jubilee’s gotta have someone to confide in, and who doesn’t love a sad boy? And there are a few other members of the original Gen X crew that I’m definitely interested in checking in on, including Husk — but don’t expect a Chamber/Husk romantic reunion. As for other ex-students, I do have an affinity for Dani Moonstar and Magik, so I imagine you’ll see them popping up at some point. And I don’t know that Andre Mexer counts as an ex-student, but hear me now: he’ll be around.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Polaris a straight arrow? Ha. Well I guess those with a 90s POV.

Still I can't see it happening because we haven't seen her in two years and she has no credibility not showing up in IvX. If I were Emma I would laugh in her face. Then again it's publishings fault they didn't build on the great things she had of early last decade and fell back into nostalgia before just dumping her in limbo.
    Last I saw her was in PAD's "coorporate" X-Factor. Still seemed petty much one of the good guys to me. I know she's had many ups and downs along the years (so has Havok) but last I saw she seemed on the up (Havok too). I might have to re-read the series.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 03-14-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Last I saw her was in PAD's "coorporate" X-Factor. Still seemed petty much one of the good guys to me. I might have to re-read the series.
    In Lorna's words good and bad often come in the same package you just swing one way or the other based on circumstance. She served a bunch of shareholders which isn't exactly traditional heroism.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-14-2017 at 08:08 AM.

BANNED

Havok's not exactly a straight arrow either. In fact he's the only one we know is with Emma, he rescued and escaped with her in IVX6.

Oh interesting. I guess Illyana is still in play then. I could see her on Emma's team. Maybe Sunfire too actually.

BANNED

I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much, but I'm still really looking forward to hearing more, regardless. And honestly, I feel like I'm already sold, just based on the idea alone. It just sounds pretty compelling, to me, and I'm rather fascinated by it.