Thread: CBR Spoilers

All-New Member

Default CBR Spoilers

I am so absolutely sick and tired of spoilers on comicbookresources.com. I have no problem with articles presenting reports, pictures, updates, news, and rumors in the articles, but I can't even skim the headlines of this #$%*& website without learning everything the internet knows about some upcoming movie or TV show.

I'm only asking they be kept out of the headlines so I can get to the comics news and commentary. Some articles are good about having [Spoilers] in the headline (like The Flash), others blatantly write details without any warning (I'm thinking of the Logan coverage).

Either that, or I'll have to give up reading CBR altogether until comic book movies go out of style (haha).
    Last edited by cs2-6; 10-18-2016 at 11:33 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I stay away from the front page because it's such a resource hog with all the ads slowing the actual article from coming across. Have you PM'd a super mod about it?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Have you PM'd a super mod about it?
    No I haven't, didn't know you could do such a thing. I've sent a "comment" (http://www.cbr.com/contact/) to CBR, but never heard anything back.

There's no point to contacting mods about this specific complaint, we have nothing to do with the titles of news articles on the main site.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Fantastic Member

Who would be the best to contact?

The link cs2-6 gave you is probably best. It may not earn you a reply, but at least your criticism's headed in the right direction.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Not regarding spoilers in CBR articles but rather feedback on the spoiler tags in the forums.

Instead of matching font color to background color, how about changing the spoiler tags so it hides/shows the entire content via button click similar to here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com...93#Post7324793
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja