Fantastic Member

Default What is ths xmen misson now?

What is there purpose? Survival, peace or something new?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Generally, another attempt at renewed human-mutant rapport and integration. Gold will be the most blatantly super-heroic mutant team. Blue will be a bit more low-key. Gen-X is for "empowering" mutants with non super-heroic abilities. Weapon X is...to take down Weapon X. Astonishing...well they're not supposed to be an official team so, dunno.

But Emma's X-Men? The creation of a new mutant nation out of occupied US territory, initially to rebel against HYDRA-Cap and his Secret Empire. Afterwards...conquest?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shriveling_memo View Post
    What is there purpose? Survival, peace or something new?
    Peacefull Coexistence betwenn humans and Mutants. like it always should be. no extiction level crap is happening at the mommemt...thankfully
    X-Men Forever

Mutant safety and stability. I think it's time they established another holding and got more political. The school is amazing, but it's thinking too small and ultimately never gets them much in terms of a place in the world.

I've always thought that more than anything they needed political power and respect. Just heroics aren't enough. Sunspot is a perfect place to start. Mutants are capable of too much to be stagnated to trying to get on the humans good side for another ten years.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think it is still Serve & Protect
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Without the threat of extinction the X-men can focus on Xavier's dream again after so many years.

Gold will be especially focused on this but think Kitty has some differences from Xavier.

Blue will be focused on the O5 hunting threats to mutants or threats that cause mutants to be viewed negatively by humans.

GX is the same as Wolverine and X-mens focusing on the next generation but this time beloved losers.

Weapon X- surviving of mutants (probably the only dark title)

Astonishing - I honestly do not know what to expect from this and from Soule.

Emma SE - some are expecting Emma to lead a team of mutants or be creating a new mutant nation but we have little information and the writer has already said that fans are speculating about things that have nothing to do with SE.

To protect a world that fears and hates them.

To not provide any merchandise sales or free advertising to fox............what? Does the truth hurt?

Have fun and forget about the past sunshine and rainbows, continuity doesn't matter zzzzzzzzzzz

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Hard to say, but I'm going to go with "avoid death".
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.