Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Mediocre

so enjoy the hero v hero, all encompassing, interrupting events coming up!
    okey then

which Hero v hero event, we already have AvX, Civil War, IvX, Avenger V Champion(if am not wrong);.

lets see hmm..
    SpiderVerse V X-men, Eternal V X-men, Asgardian V X-men, GoTG V X-men, Hulk and warbond V X-men, Alpha Flight V X-men, Power Pack v X-men. and the Last XvX or X-men Civil War
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    okey then

which Hero v hero event, we already have AvX, Civil War, IvX, Avenger V Champion(if am not wrong);.

lets see hmm..
    SpiderVerse V X-men, Eternal V X-men, Asgardian V X-men, GoTG V X-men, Hulk and warbond V X-men, Alpha Flight V X-men, Power Pack v X-men. and the Last XvX or X-men Civil War
    And don't forget X-men most mortal enemies: The Moloids!!!! :P

BANNED

This was just ok overall. While I applaud the move to have a simple, most self-contained event, those very aspects ultimately made MU feel easily ignorable. I also actually wanted to see more of the main MU heroes getting involved. My favorite issues of this were the first couple where practically the entire MU was fighting side by side. Once Kid Kaiju became the focus and most everyone else took a back seat, my interest waned. His ongoing might end up being cool but as a MU event, I thought this was only so-so and much less the Marvel Heroes against giant monsters story that it was initially sold as and rather a stealth pilot for a Kid Kaiju series.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    This was just ok overall. While I applaud the move to have a simple, most self-contained event, those very aspects ultimately made MU feel easily ignorable. I also actually wanted to see more of the main MU heroes getting involved. My favorite issues of this were the first couple where practically the entire MU was fighting side by side. Once Kid Kaiju became the focus and most everyone else took a back seat, my interest waned. His ongoing might end up being cool but as a MU event, I thought this was only so-so and much less the Marvel Heroes against giant monsters story that it was initially sold as and rather a stealth pilot for a Kid Kaiju series.
    Kinda wished this was about Sam Wilson and other faction leaders taking the fight to the monsters without Kei Kawade. I definitely like the character and I'm not opposed to him being around or an Inhuman, but this should have been more about unifying the Marvel U. Well, at least we have Secret Empire to do the whole "heroes unification event."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Kinda wished this was about Sam Wilson and other faction leaders taking the fight to the monsters without Kei Kawade. I definitely like the character and I'm not opposed to him being around or an Inhuman, but this should have been more about unifying the Marvel U. Well, at least we have Secret Empire to do the whole "heroes unification event."
    Yeah, I've got nothing against Kei but what I wanted to see in this event was Marvel Heroes uniting against a common cause. And for the first two issues, that's what it looked like and it was great. After that, everyone kind of faded into the background in favor of Kei and his story. Not bad, necessarily, but also not quite as interesting to me.

As you say, though - SE will be much more about the MU coming together.

BANNED

I wonder if kid kaijus series will tie into secret empire.he may turn out to be a game changer in repelling the chitauri invasion at least.

Fantastic Member

i wonder why cant Kk just redraw Tony the Tiger ? or whats preventing him to create a whole lot more monsters ?

Quote Originally Posted by daisetsu100 View Post
    i wonder why cant Kk just redraw Tony the Tiger ? or whats preventing him to create a whole lot more monsters ?
    We'll probably see more of the limits of his powers in his ongoing.

All-New Member

I was dissapointed that Fireclaw died appearing in just three or two pages in his debut comic, without giving the chance to give him the chance to get more character development for the next issues. I do agree that Kid Kaiju can re-draw him..But when he mentioned that he prefers to ease up when creating more monsters because he prefers to see the limits of his powers and what meaning they have...I hope he can revive a dead monster of his...It's just that Fireclaw is my favourite of his creations (T^T).

Unless one the reasons of easing up with that, is because of the hemorrhage he suffered after Tony the Tiger died.