Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default X-Men Blue 1 Preview

CULLEN BUNN (W) • JORGE MOLINA & MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A)
    Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    VARIANT COVER BY David Lopez
    VARIANT COVER BY BILLY MARTIN
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    CORNER BOX VARIANT COVER BY LEONARD KIRK
    HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    KIRBY 100TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY JACK KIRBY
    THE ORIGINALS! Join MARVEL GIRL, CYCLOPS, BEAST, ICEMAN and ANGEL as they reclaim the title of X-MEN. After the world-shaking events of IVX, the original five X-Men are here to bring mutant criminals to justice and restore a heroic sheen to their team. But with a new leader in JEAN GREY and a new mentor in their “arch-frenemy” MAGNETO, will old rivalries and new conflicts tear these heroes apart?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Last edited by juan678; 03-16-2017 at 04:46 AM.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I like Jeen's haircut.

Now kill me.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I'm not sure making Scott a killjoy will work if he's a subordinate. Why is Jeen leader, again?

That adjectiveless X-men #25 'Fatal Attractions' homage cover is pretty cool.

BANNED

She's the leader because she's ,been the main character since the teen versions debuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I'm not sure making Scott a killjoy will work if he's a subordinate. Why is Jeen leader, again?
    Because it's ABOUT DAMM TIME.

I mean, that's what it says on the page. Not my opinion.

"...If Scott hadn't run Pickles off..."

#EverythingisCyclops'fault

Good preview. Loving the banter, especially from Iceman. He's still probably the most likable person on the team thus far. And I have to say Cyclops is taking his demotion fairly well. He doesn't seem to mind calling Jean "boss." I wonder if he may actually like that more than he lets on.

And Black Tom calling them "wee X-men" just feels too right. Really looking forward to this series and what it has to offer. It's new uniforms, new dynamics, and new leadership styles. There's a lot of appeal here. Can't wait to see how it plays out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I honestly hope the time displaced younger X-men will remain in the present forever or the foreseeable future unpopular opinion to have since many fans hate or despise them but I love them.

Looks like Bobby has been working on his make your booty look bigger back arch on the cover. lol. I wasn't going to get this at first but bunn has been too good on x-men for me to pass outright. Despite my problems with the lack of diversity in most his marvel work i'll still give it a shot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The one nerd question i have about the 05 x-men though is does anything happening in the marvel universe matter if and when they go back. Like if they go back will the current MU become an alternate reality since they would make apparent changes or will the past diverge into an alternate future and this reality go on as though they just came and left and it it was it is.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The O5 are just too damn homogenous. not even talking skin color, just their personalities.

Hopefully the addition of Magneto being around will bring some... life? to this team.

This book needs someoen that would ruffle feathers or soemthing.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The O5 are just too damn homogenous. not even talking skin color, just their personalities.

Hopefully the addition of Magneto being around will bring some... life? to this team.

This book needs someoen that would ruffle feathers or soemthing.
    It does come off as a very disneyxd cartoon in the making cast.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Amazing Member

I really like Cullen Bunn, but it's a waste of good talent to have him on a O5 book. Just send them back to their own time already... Wish he was on Astonishing instead of Soule.

Edit: Still picking this book up, but only because Magneto is mentoring them, which might just prove interesting, and again, because Bunn is writing.
    Last edited by EcoBatman; 03-16-2017 at 05:44 AM.

Ok, Marvel won...I finally accepted the O5, they grew on me!

Excited for Blue!