Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Uncanny X-Men #19 Spolers!!!! Warned....

This will be a short review because honestly. It was a short issue and read. The issue was good but sort of underwhelming. It left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. I'll explain more....

We see the preview. Psylocke sneaking around the War Room X and then it exploding. Psylocke and Magneto then confronting. Psylocke then calls a T Rex to chomp on Mags. Mags deals with the T Rex but Psylocke has snuck off. Magneto is pondering that this was bound to happen and maybe Psylocke saw too much of himself in her. Psylocke then jumps out from behind a waterfall and strikes at Mags. Bringing telekentically some giant trees and rocks to rain down on him. He blasts it off and says it doesn"t need to be this way. She says the X-Men he created and used are done. Mystique is sane enough to stay away from him. Sabes and M have taken off. Xorn is on the moon because he is too much a threat to innocents and Warren the heir of Apocalypse is the herald of the sleepers and it will bite them in the butt one day. Then Fantomex apparantly went into the world real deep. Psylocke goes to strike Mags with her sword. He rips it to pieces and mocks the thought of a metal sword against him. Mags keeps Betsy busy with the sword shards. She makes a TK sword behind her back and then stabs him through the chest. He can't believe it. Says it feels just like real metal. Psylocke puts him to sleep and leaves him to die. Then Exodus and Elixer teleport in. Mags is unconscious and bleeding out in a river. Elixer heals him. Mags wakes and still at shock she did it. Elixer asks why he'd doubt she would. Then Mags tells them the world must think he is dead.

the End.

My only gripe is not much was answered. It seemed Psylocke and Mags were both being taken out of the game. However we know they are both in books, so... Not to mention. Psylocke's actions still were not justified. He didn't kill the Inhumans. Emma did and it was never mentioned....

3 out of 5....

and yes I spelled spoilers wrong. Can an admin fiix that please? thank you... =)
    Last edited by Psy; 03-15-2017 at 10:01 AM.