Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Did she actually say that? Must've missed it...

Even then, she was working with Emma too! Does anyone (aside Mosaic) even know that Magneto knew Cyclops was dead?

Really don't like how this makes Psylocke look. :/
    I think the worst thing of all was that she gave him a torturous cut designed to make him suffer as he bled out. Like, what the hell was her problem? What did Magneto do throughout these 19 issues to deserve dying from a punctured lung? Total values dissonance. Did she think she was a teaching a lesson? Just seemed like she was being a real ass.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    She's saying it in the second page of the preview.

As for the rest,yes,nothing makes sense.
    Ahh thanks! saw it now.

Yep, this is Magik/Cyclops/Death of X all over again. Def makes Psylocke look bad.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I think the worst thing of all was that she gave him a torturous cut designed to make him suffer as he bled out. Like, what the hell was her problem? What did Magneto do throughout these 19 issues to deserve dying from a punctured lung? Total values dissonance. Did she think she was a teaching a lesson? Just seemed like she was being a real ass.
    I think she wanted to put Erik in his place or something lol.

I think even if it's not expressed or even shown well why Elizabeth is doing what she is doing you can obviously come up with varies possibilities in your head for why she is attacking Erik and wants to punish him or why she even stabbed him and then left leaving him to bleed out and die.

I feel the same way in Ivx it's really a instance where the story you're being given is that it's not a story that really doesn't give you all the answers and a lot of it is up to the readers imagination to these questions they may have civil war ii is another great example of a story that is probably intended to be written that way so the reader questions themselves.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's weird how supportive people are of Psylocke casually killing someone for being deceptive. this is the woman that tried to seduce Cyclops when he was in a relationship.
    That was like over 20 years ago though and thanks to Kwannon's influence anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I think she wanted to put Erik in his place or something lol.
    no point to that if the person dies, afterwards.

Ultimate Member

Though it would show that if she makes a promise she follows through with it, against anyone...even someone as powerful as Magneto...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though it would show that if she makes a promise she follows through with it, against anyone...even someone as powerful as Magneto...
    show it to whom? She killed the only person who knew what she had promised; with no audience (as far as she knows).

show it to whom? She killed the only person who knew what she had promised; with no audience (as far as she knows).
    Showing magneto that she kept her promise that she made back during civil war ii.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Exodus was in stasis. Elixir was in Xorn's refuge. To think that Exodus randomly got free and then went and got Elixir for of all people so they could go to the Savage Land randomly looking for Magneto? It's far easier to assume they were Mag's failsafe in case he lost to Psylocke. They were looking for him and finally found him, a mixture of surprise and questioning as to whether that thing in the water was really Mag's body.

Was Psylocke reading Mag's mind to make sure he died?

Possibly, to be honest. This issue was messy. I am attributed it to marvels constant change it up and have a crossover non sense.

No she wasn't reading his mind. She tells him the cut will kill him but will take time. He says he deserves no less. She takes his helmet off and says it's time for both of them to sleep. She made him fall unconscious as to not deal with her stab wound bleeding him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    She accused Erik of attempting to exterminate the Inhumans. "You were working with Emma!" Of course so was Storm and everyone else, but Nooooo, Magneto baaaaad. Bad writing or consistent Braddock nonsense?
    Probably Braddock nonsense if you ask me. I've struggle all my life to enjoy that character, because she seem to be all over the place and unable to get a real identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Showing magneto that she kept her promise that she made back during civil war ii.
    I hope it was worth it for when he magnetically drives something through both of her kneecaps. she's not the only one who can kill someone slowly.

I hope it was worth it for when he magnetically drives something through both of her kneecaps. she's not the only one who can kill someone slowly.
    I know you're angry that Psylocke beat magneto but It happens though magneto can't always win its not the end of the world if Elizabeth beats Erik.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 03-15-2017 at 04:05 PM.

To be fair, all of Magneto's history with the X-Men probably built up into Psylocke stabbing him

Psylocke has defeated Magneto before. I don't get the shock......