Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Captain America: Sam Wilson #20 SPOILERS

- riots, riots everywhere

- Sam talks to Rage... Rage is being sent to a maximum security, super power prison... naturally filled with villains

- Sam tries to calm down people

- Rage is beat to within a inch of his life in this super villain prison being, well, a hero

- He is on life support, basically waiting to die.

This is a vague vague spoilers, this book is tremendous and almost too close to real life for comfort honestly.

Spencer is somehow making two, A+ captain america books at the same time
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Jeez. I need to start checking this book out.
    Kickstarter for my comic Is'nana the Were-Spider, Vol 1 and 2!

Horror/fantasy coming of age book about the son of Anansi the Spider seeking for his place in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Please do. It's really good and could use the sales. It's always sort if sad to see a food this good doing only so-so on the sales charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You absolutely do. This is straight up my favorite run of Cap ever.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Please do. It's really good and could use the sales. It's always sort if sad to see a food this good doing only so-so on the sales charts.
    Luckily the book is unlikely to be cut off early due to leading directly into Secret Empire

so at least we will get the full story regardless of sales at this point.

But yeah.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

still no Dwayne Taylor. it's just weird.

I think you have to read both series to really get a sense of how tough it is for Sam. Look at what Steve is doing and how he's getting away with it versus the challenges Sam is facing. Comparing Rage and Jack Flag's hospitalization really hammers the point home.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Luckily the book is unlikely to be cut off early due to leading directly into Secret Empire

But yeah.

It's a shame because, while I like both, Sam's book is better.
    Pull List:

Astonishing Member

- riots, riots everywhere

- Sam talks to Rage... Rage is being sent to a maximum security, super power prison... naturally filled with villains

- Sam tries to calm down people

- Rage is beat to within a inch of his life in this super villain prison being, well, a hero

- He is on life support, basically waiting to die.

This is a vague vague spoilers, this book is tremendous and almost too close to real life for comfort honestly.

Spencer is somehow making two, A+ captain america books at the same time
    Yes, another tragically powerful issue for the entire cast involved........Plus, an incredible speech that the Pastor (where Sam went to church) gave that reflected the people's reaction to Rage's sentence and the sufferage that Elvin endured in the "super-jail".

But yeah.
    Yeah it'll at least go till the end of Secret Empire, so in the least I'm not worried we won't get a complete story.

Though for a variety of reasons I think this title sadly does have an expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Yes, another tragically powerful issue for the entire cast involved........Plus, an incredible speech that the Pastor (where Sam went to church) gave that reflected the people's reaction to Rage's sentence and the sufferage that Elvin endured in the "super-jail".
    I think that's Sam's brother (Gideon).

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I think you have to read both series to really get a sense of how tough it is for Sam. Look at what Steve is doing and how he's getting away with it versus the challenges Sam is facing. Comparing Rage and Jack Flag's hospitalization really hammers the point home.
    Yeah in a perfect world everyone reading Steve's book would be reading Sam's too.

I can sort of get why one might just read Steve book because it may seem like the "main" title but both work together and both are really good in their own way. People skipping Sam's book are missing out.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Yeah in a perfect world everyone reading Steve's book would be reading Sam's too.

I can sort of get why one might just read Steve book because it may seem like the "main" title but both work together and both are really good in their own way. People skipping Sam's book are missing out.
    I think uncanny avengers does a great job with the handling of the red skull/Xavier plotline and in leading into secret empire since we kinda know the red skull will die before secret empire.

The thunderbolts is good too because it's expanding on zemo's role in the road to secret empire.

I'm only reading Sam's book, personally .

Not too into reading about HydraCap over RealCap. Even one as brutal and unrelenting as this one.

Judging by the cover of the next issue Sam got tired and give up but covers did not always match the content and I was already cheated by the UA cover this week .

It was a good issue perfectly translating the sentiment of those in which justice only works for one side of the parties involved rather than being equal for all.

I hope Rage survives.