Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Didn't new 52 Lois see superdad and his son in the last days storyline?
    Well she doesn't seem to know Superdad is around, and she's might not have the idea to think about a kid she saw nearly a year ago?

meh, nevermind.
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 03-16-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Didn't new 52 Lois see superdad and his son in the last days storyline?
    I don't think making them corporeal puts them in the same shoes they were in when they respectively disappeared or even allows them to have the memories they had as red energy. Could be a result of the mindwipe from right before the merge, too.

So, just pointing out something interesting: Lois and Clark being married is public knowledge post-Reborn. Hint: Notice Clark's ring.

This is a pretty BIG retcon to the New 52. This also means that if retcons of this size can happen then there's no reason for Jon to have not been born on Earth Post-Reborn.

Fantastic Member

I suspect we're going to see the merging in real time - I expected to see Superdad receive the New 52 Superman memories, but the reverse seems to happen.

Witnessing New 52 Superman and Lois recover their memories, finding eachother, their history and their son is going to be amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodofBoredom View Post
    I suspect we're going to see the merging in real time - I expected to see Superdad receive the New 52 Superman memories, but the reverse seems to happen.

Witnessing New 52 Superman and Lois recover their memories, finding eachother, their history and their son is going to be amazing.

This is how I see it at present,and how I see the issue going for now.

Funny enough, Superman and Lois merging their New 52 and Pre-52 versions will take care of the age issues some feel there are. Once the "new" history is in place, Superman and Lois will likely stop their ages at mid to late 30's. It's similar to how Snyder basically used a Lazarus pit and a Batman making device to take away all of the wear and tear Bruce had gone through. Bruce is basically in his early to mid 30's again physically.

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Every other line of dialogue these days is attributed to meta this or that. I blame Morrison and Johns lol.
    I'm with ya. Since when does every line in comics require deep analysis anyway?
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

All-New Member

My head hurts. I'm trying to get through all the politics of eradicating Superman Blue and his family. Quite annoying. He ain't going back to Diana. That was established months ago when Diana and Lois had an understanding in AC. lol

Anyway. So as of now, Jon released N52 Superman and Lois and the Red energy actually merged with Superman Blue. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Or maybe he hadn't fought Mxy yet. In Morrison's Action Comics I don't think Clark himself ever says that he's fought Mxy. I think Mrs. N, Vyn, The Legion, and Mxy himself are the only ones who talk about Clark fighting Mxy. And given the fact that 3 out of 4 of those parties perceive time non linearly (Mrs. N could see her own death long before it happened). And the Legion would have known of Superman's eventual fights with Mxy (just as the knew about Vyn) Also the whole time Clark seemed learning about how to fight a 5D imp. Both Mxy and Vyn were said to face Clark again and again in the future.
    I haven't reread Morrison's run in a while, but I was under the impression that Vyn went after Clark and was dealt with before Clark had actually gotten to the point where he and Mxyzptlk began their games with each other in that universe, and it was all part of some kind of stable time-loop.

I could totally be off base with that .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I haven't reread Morrison's run in a while, but I was under the impression that Vyn went after Clark and was dealt with before Clark had actually gotten to the point where he and Mxyzptlk began their games with each other in that universe, and it was all part of some kind of stable time-loop.

I could totally be off base with that .
    Yeah, Vyn got involved with Clark technically before Clark even knew Mxy. Clark only knows Mxy via word of mouth at this point.

Good to see you Superbro, now let's see how Jurgens throws you under the bus. Seriously someone pls give Action some new blood.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Good to see you Superbro, now let's see how Jurgens throws you under the bus. Seriously someone pls give Action some new blood.
    Let's not. I'm enjoying Jurgens. The hate on him is just a meme IMO.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GodofBoredom View Post

Nope. Not the New52/Pre52 anything.... Just Superman, Lois and Son.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    Nope. Not the New52/Pre52 anything.... Just Superman, Lois and Son.
    Amen to that!