Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    About Kyle: He's never been in the League until stated otherwise, but there's a big chance it will be stated otherwise soon. If there's one thing Rebirth will probably correct is the nonsense of having the JL having been a closed club of amateurs for over five years. That's not to say all of the League's history will be restored, but a lot of stuff has been glossed over anyway (was there a Lantern in the League in Jordan was Paralixing, for instance? Was Dick Grayson in the League when Bruce was dead?). So, while the "mantra" is that Kyle was not there, he probably was at some point.

About Wally: His period as Flash has been mentioned by Barry, who, in all accounts, should have no recollection of it. We could this as a mistake or we could take it as an indication of something more (I'd bet in a little bit of both). That said, Wally clearly has 2 sets of "missing" memories, as even his new 52 self - which is different from his pre-Flashpoint self - has a chunk of his life missing.

We'll know soon enough.
    I assumed Wally and Barry had a conversation or two off-camera, and Wally told Barry more about what he remembered from the Speed Force. So Barry isn't necessarily remembering Wally as Flash, he just has the knowledge that Wally was a Flash at one time.

That seems to be the big question around Rebirth - knowing things that happened vs. remembering things that happened vs. things actually having happened in the most recent version of your timeline.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    There's a panel literally showing Irie, his daughter, in a scene taken directly from '09's Flash: Rebirth.
    I do remember that in the Rebirth issue. But I do still find it suspicious Wally doesn't care that his kids are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    I do remember that in the Rebirth issue. But I do still find it suspicious Wally doesn't care that his kids are missing.
    Abnett said that he remembers some of his past but not all of it. Makes me wonder if he remembers Bart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Abnett said that he remembers some of his past but not all of it. Makes me wonder if he remembers Bart.
    Yeah. Abnett said in that same interview that he has plans to have Wally remember more of "what he's lost" than what he currently remembers. He was specifically talking about his kids.

Kids are definitely not coming back though, which is for the best