Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Gotta echo everyone else complaints of to much guest characters/expensive first issue. When it was announced I figured I might check it out but after seeing all the guest characters in each issue in the solicits I decided to stay far away.

Should have kept the 4 on the Floor til the second arc. Even with the bad art, book could have survived from the AoS push. Robbie is a good character and a good design, they just dropped the ball big time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Personally, I actually really like Ford's art. It might help that I was already familiar with her, having read the first two volumes of her graphic novel series, Duck!. I missed Stacey Lee's art on the book, because Lee is an amazing artist. But I like Ford, too.
    I think Ford improved to some degree during her time on Silk, but I can see why it would turnoff readers (especially compared to Stacey Lee).

Though it's not art I would say fits well on a mainstream Superhero title, as her art on one of the backups for ASM #25 further indicates.

I didn't follow this book, but decided to check out this thread due to general curiosity. Then I saw Prof. Warren's post and my first thought was "great, here comes explanation on how everything is fine and Marvel is doing amazing job". Then I read it and... it was probably first time that I saw him complaining about Marvel's book and my mind was basically blown. I guess it was really that bad.