Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Low sales happened. Bad art is blamed.
    That art was especially bad. The first issue looked so good and then afterwards, the artist was just so bad when it came to basic anatomy and musculature. Everyone had breadstick arms and legs!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    That art was especially bad. The first issue looked so good and then afterwards, the artist was just so bad when it came to basic anatomy and musculature. Everyone had breadstick arms and legs!
    I don't think that title ever recovered from losing Stacey Lee.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ian0delond View Post
    I think Robbie Reyes appearing in Agent of SHIELD was the reason to give it a second shot.
    I loved how Robbie was depicted on AoS. Too bad the comic dropped the ball.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I have every issue of GR ever, ( including that crap volume with Alejandra! ) and even I didn't pick this up.

Maybe now they will give us an actual Ghost RIDER book with Johnny Blaze. And motorcycles. And demons.
    Batman - Daredevil

Spectacular Member parker stark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    It would be pretty great if Silk showed up for an issue of Wolverine. Wolverine appearing in Silk would have been better, but it looks like that book's ending, which sucks, because Silk has been such a great book.
    Yes that does suck, if the art had been better, the book would probably have sold as well as All New Wolverine. Hopefully they keep the character active, they could put her in Champions. I think she works well with Miles & Cho.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible Adult

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think that title ever recovered from losing Stacey Lee.
    Helen chen did an issue or two that was good, but lee was definitely the best. there were so many better options than ford whose art come off as kind of unsettling

Stacey Lee
    Helen Chen
    Gurihuri
    Irene Strazohsky
    Adam Archer
    Nico Leon

I loved the silk book, but when tana ford came on, I dropped it (unfortunately)

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    Helen chen did an issue or two that was good, but lee was definitely the best. there were so many better options than ford whose art come off as kind of unsettling

Stacey Lee
    Helen Chen
    Gurihuri
    Irene Strazohsky
    Adam Archer
    Nico Leon

I loved the silk book, but when tana ford came on, I dropped it (unfortunately)
    Veronica Fish also was good.

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    Yes that does suck, if the art had been better, the book would probably have sold as well as All New Wolverine. Hopefully they keep the character active, they could put her in Champions. I think she works well with Miles & Cho.
    Silk isn't a teenager, and the Champions don't need two spiders anyway. That's a discussion for her own thread over in the Spidey forum.

Astonishing Member

I try not to mention names of Artists that I think are bad but GR was horribly drawn. With all the books being published every month by all the companies, I really don't think there are enough quality artists around. Too many books, not enough good artists.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Unpopular opinion but Laura and gabby and Amadeus and Cindy were the the only thing I was reading the title for and in my opinion the only thing really that was interesting about the title I really wasn't feeling Robbie sorry.

Ghost Riders belongs on motorcycles period.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Silk isn't a teenager, and the Champions don't need two spiders anyway. That's a discussion for her own thread over in the Spidey forum.
    Silk? Thread? I saw what you did there.😆

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Silk? Thread? I saw what you did there.��
    I was referring to her appreciation thread, which is titled "A Thread of SILK". Someone else already used the joke, it isn't mine.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Ghost Riders belongs on motorcycles period.
    and horses..and sharks...and for some strange reason a T-Rex .

Quote Originally Posted by parker stark View Post
    Personally, I actually really like Ford's art. It might help that I was already familiar with her, having read the first two volumes of her graphic novel series, Duck!. I missed Stacey Lee's art on the book, because Lee is an amazing artist. But I like Ford, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    and horses..and sharks...and for some strange reason a T-Rex .
    A T-Rex riding a fighter jet. And the reason is yes. T-Rex riding a fighter jet needs no reason. T-Rex riding a fighter jet is the most important reason of all.