BANNED

Default Han Zimmer prefers Bale to Ben for reasons we agree on

many people agreed with zimmer, please see this thread below.
    http://community.comicbookresources....able-Character

I think that thread shows we had the same problem Han Zimmer has with Ben Affleck's Batman.

Zimmer addressed the problems of Ben's Batman in a recent article.

http://screenrant.com/batman-ben-aff...e-hans-zimmer/

“I spent months trying to come up with something for Ben. The Batman that I know and the one I learned is the one that Christian did, and Ben plays it differently. And I can’t quite shake that off. For me, the Christian Bale character was always completely unresolved. It was always about that moment at the beginning of the first movie, where he sees his parents getting killed. It was basically arrested development. The Ben character is more middle-aged, he seems to be grumpy as hell but I didn’t feel the pain that I felt in Christian’s performance. And it was that pain that made me interested.”

Han talked about not feeling the pain of Ben's Batman and how he is grumpy, which is something I similar said when I said the main issue with ben's batman is that he does not have any humanity or humbleness and he is not likeable. people feel pain only for those who show their humanity and people find grumpy characters very un-relatbale and easily unlikeable.

I really hope Ridley Scott fixes this problem in the Batman because it is a huge problem for the character.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Why is this in the X-men section.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

BANNED

yeah..deeply sorry. it was a mistake. I will transfer it to the batman board. I hope CBR shuts it down.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    yeah..deeply sorry. it was a mistake. I will transfer it to the batman board. I hope CBR shuts it down.
    Oh no problem. I just got thrown off for a second.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

I do agree with Mr. Zimmer.

Nevermind that, Bale for Gambit would be awesome.

Spectacular Member

Am I the only one who didn't like Bale better? The Nolan series was well done, but I thought the villains were the backbone of the films. I've never. Been to the Batman forum, but might because of this accidental thread. The X-books will always have my heart though. I pull every single one, good, bad or in between.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarsh View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't like Bale better? The Nolan series was well done, but I thought the villains were the backbone of the films. I've never. Been to the Batman forum, but might because of this accidental thread. The X-books will always have my heart though. I pull every single one, good, bad or in between.
    I do think that Bale was a very good Bruce Wayne and a good Batman. IMO, the way he perfectly played Bruce Wayne is why he was better overall.