Mighty Member

Default Who do you think is behind DC's disturbance?

In the preview for the next Superman comic, Mxy reveals that what is behind this madness is "WAY beyond him". Which is hard to fathom, because Mxy is the most powerful being in comics. He was even described as, "Omnipotent" in his recent bio.

Anyway, what are your theories? Probably Doctor Manhattan, but he's never displayed such power.

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    In the preview for the next Superman comic, Mxy reveals that what is behind this madness is "WAY beyond him". Which is hard to fathom, because Mxy is the most powerful being in comics. He was even described as, "Omnipotent" in his recent bio.

Anyway, what are your theories? Probably Doctor Manhattan, but he's never displayed such power.
    Yet.
    He may've continued to evolve since the end of Watchmen.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Who do you think is behind DC's disturbance?
    Geoff Johns.

Next question?

Extraordinary Member

Dan Didio...

In all seriousness, its probably Manhattan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Dan Didio...

In all seriousness, its probably Manhattan.
    Yeah, DiDio sounds pretty accurate. Much as I don't like Johns's retconning everything back to the Silver Age, DiDio IS the one whose f**ked everything up.

As far as the story goes, I'm in the "Mr. Oz is actually an elderly Superboy Prime" camp.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    . . . As far as the story goes, I'm in the "Mr. Oz is actually an elderly Superboy Prime" camp.
    But, that would mean he gained some level of maturity and learned to get better control of his senseless rage?

I'm sorry, but he always seemed like he was turned into too much of a psychopath for that to work. He'd be more likely to kill those he wanted eliminated rather than just remove them from the board and keep them in a prison-like setting.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Yeah, DiDio sounds pretty accurate. Much as I don't like Johns's retconning everything back to the Silver Age, DiDio IS the one whose f**ked everything up.

As far as the story goes, I'm in the "Mr. Oz is actually an elderly Superboy Prime" camp.
    Oh I wish it was Myxie... That would make the most sense. Only a nutjob like that could screw things up so severely and then put things back the way they used to be in the silver age while convincing everyone that it's all new and fresh. Shine on, you crazy imp from the 9th dimension.
    Save Ferris...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But, that would mean he gained some level of maturity and learned to get better control of his senseless rage?

I'm sorry, but he always seemed like he was turned into too much of a psychopath for that to work. He'd be more likely to kill those he wanted eliminated rather than just remove them from the board and keep them in a prison-like setting.
    I'm thinking he maybe fused Dr. Manhattan into his consciousness somehow.