Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

In the AoA reality, Rogue came to him for help being with Gambit when she was underage and Magneto started hitting on her. Gambit isn't a coward, most of his deep dark secrets were pretty much created fairly recently as retcons...

As to Betsy she used to have her katana that could cut through people but only hurt their minds or fight solid objects if she needed it to, I remember her saying something to that effect when she fought those clones that Sinister made of Riptide and the others...

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    No way, the tk weaponry was great. It felt like a completely natural way for "action junkie" Psylocke to experiment with and develop her telekinesis. I also appreciated that she was researching and using mediveal weaponry which was a nice nod to her complicated origins. Much preferable to lugging around a real katana like some tired 90s joke, which is as dated as the thongkini. It was less about uniqueness (Aaron regularly had Rachel and Quentin manifesting psychic weaponry in his sister book anyway) and more abput a powerset application that made total sense for Betsy.

Wood had a LOT of problems with his run but I thought this subplot for Betsy was one if the rare bright sots.
    Each to their own.Me,I miss it when she used illusions and telekinetic "pushes"/"pulls" to compliment the action junkie side of hers.But crossbows and artillery go a long way...

The katana isn't so outdated,IMO,every martial artist carries some piece of weaponry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    The katana isn't so outdated,IMO,every martial artist carries some piece of weaponry.
    Kitty doesn't. Neither does Laura.

Laura's got her claws.And yeah,Kitty doesn't seem like the sort that regularly carries weapons.Elektra,Daredevil,Captain America and occasionally Shang-Chi were closer to who I had in mind.