Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I hope Hope is one of them!
    Isn't Hope appearing in Jeen?

Has Pixie ever interacted with Teen Scott? If not, it could be interesting to see them in the same team. I would be happy with Shark Girl, Trance and Blindfold as well.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Isn't Hope appearing in Jeen?

Has Pixie ever interacted with Teen Scott? If not, it could be interesting to see them in the same team. I would be happy with Shark Girl, Trance and Blindfold as well.
    Yes Rachel grey/summers will be appearing in the Jean grey solo series as well.

I want Monet as the link between the O5 and Magneto.
    Armor would also be a pretty cool addition. Of the New X-men generation, she (and Pixie) were the ones that went on more missions with the older X-men. She could add more experience to this team and I could see her clashing with Jean for leadership of the team. That could be fun.

More and more excited for this. I said last year I was hoping bunn would write a book that I planned on buying. Can't wait.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Maybe one will be kymera? Storm's daughter from bota. She's time displaced and stuck in the present.

Didn't she have a pet cat too?

It's a long shot but it came to mind.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

No Hope and no Nate Grey. Terrible characters the both of them.
    I'm fine with almost everyone else.
    Personally I'd love Anole to be on a book and this is an X-teens book, but that seems unlikely.
    #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Maybe one will be kymera? Storm's daughter from bota. She's time displaced and stuck in the present.

Didn't she have a pet cat too?

It's a long shot but it came to mind.
    I actually don't think she's such a long shot. Marvel loves to add AU characters instead of the (often more popular) 616 versions LOL. And she's thematically a good fit that also adds some diversity.
    I don't know why they made her stay in the present, thought. She was all but ignored after Battle of the Atom, with the exception of a brief cameo in Wood's X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Who ever mentioned Sway and Petra earlier. Love that idea.
    Wow! would love that too!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

2 0r 3 new members depending how you look at it seems to me the 3rd will have been a member of the previous teams. So that will be Laura, Genesis, Özay or
    Pickles. Since Pickles is mentioned in the preview he's the most likely.

And it felt like the 2 others will be from te time stream. Making me think Sway and Petra.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I find it a bit strange that people would suggest adult characters to join a team full of teens. Idie seems likely yo join as she would add some diversity and she was on their previous team.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I actually don't think she's such a long shot. Marvel loves to add AU characters instead of the (often more popular) 616 versions LOL. And she's thematically a good fit that also adds some diversity.
    I don't know why they made her stay in the present, thought. She was all but ignored after Battle of the Atom, with the exception of a brief cameo in Wood's X-men.
    I think writers purposefully leave some plot threads unresolved so that they can pick them up later if they choose to.

So they give themselves options but it doesn't necessarily mean they'll all get explored.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I'd love to see Dust somewhere.
    Guggenheim has written her before. She could be in Gold. Since I feel she'd be at the school. Maybe Elixr can bring her old friend Jay Guthrie back.

I want Monet to be in this book, but I just can't imagine editorial being ok with a relative unknown appearing in two titles, not including the possibility of her hanging with Sabretooth again in Weapon X. I feel like she had the least amount of closure from his previous UXM cast other than maybe Archangel.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I want Monet to be in this book, but I just can't imagine editorial being ok with a relative unknown appearing in two titles, not including the possibility of her hanging with Sabretooth again in Weapon X. I feel like she had the least amount of closure from his previous UXM cast other than maybe Archangel.
    They'll probably wrap up the plot thread of the cannibalism curse she has when she appears in generation X otherwise she can appear anywhere really but I'm assuming writers will want to rid her of the curse before they even put her in a team title.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I wouldn't call Monet a relative unknown, at least not among regular readers, she has been consistently featured in an X-title since, what, 2005?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    They'll probably wrap up the plot thread of the cannibalism curse she has when she appears in generation X otherwise she can appear anywhere really but I'm assuming writers will want to rid her of the curse before they even put her in a team title.
    I think Gen-X is where Jubilee is going to discover the possession, but she and the surviving old school Gen-Xers will end up confronting her in Blue because of that bit in the RessurXion X-Pos where the Editors said to keep an eye on Blue for OG Gen-X. Jean could then help dispossess Monet.