Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hollow, the younger sister of Monet please,
    Honestly?

This is not a bad idea, especially if M-Plate is hanging around in Gen X.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Polaris and Havok were the O5's sixth rangers back in the original 1960s comics - but our time displaced versions are from 41 issues earlier in the run (#8 - she debuted in #49), so yes, they wouldn't know her.
    In late First Class they had versions of the 05 from the mid 50s so they knew them and she was a facit of teen Jean's nightmares. 1968 Lorna wasn't all that warm and cuddly.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-20-2017 at 06:48 AM.

I would add a heavy hitter like Warpath and a teleporter like Magik, but I don't think it's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by RCX View Post
    I would add a heavy hitter like Warpath and a teleporter like Magik, but I don't think it's happening.
    Pixie and, I dunno, Gentle maybe? I think Beast is their "heavy hitter" tho.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Really hoping to see Pixie. She'd really be an excellent choice. As for the rest, other time displaced characters does sound like a good idea. Anybody but Laura please.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Really hoping to see Pixie. She'd really be an excellent choice. As for the rest, other time displaced characters does sound like a good idea. Anybody but Laura please.
    I doubt it will be Pixie, besides teleporting, her thing is knowing some magic, and young Hank seems to have that end covered now. As much as I would like it to be Pixie, I doubt it will be.

I actually think it's possible that one of the new members could be Elixir.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I actually think it's possible that one of the new members could be Elixir.
    Why do you think that? Having a guy who can heal anything removes all the tension.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    And yeah...i wish Nate Grey was coming back. Been on the shelf for too damn long.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post
    Come back Mimic! or Banshee.
    yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Why do you think that? Having a guy who can heal anything removes all the tension.
    Probably because Bunn is the one that brought him back into the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    Probably because Bunn is the one that brought him back into the fold.
    This, basically.

And it seems clear to me that his story is not yet over.

Kymera would be awesome ! She is mostly a blank page, so he can do whatever he wants with her !

I won't be buying Blue no matter who gets added to the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hollow, the younger sister of Monet please,
    Hollow is not Monet's sister, it's Penance's husk. Claudette and Nicole don't have individual codenames yet.

This is intriguing. Bunn has a lot to choose from in terms of additional members. He already hinted at one other character joining. But two or three? That opens the door to many other possibilities. On a team where Jean Grey is the leader, that could have a lot of potential.

Given Bunn's recent history, I think it makes sense for Monet to join the team. He began a story with her in Uncanny X-men, one that wasn't entirely finished. I can see him using X-men Blue to continue that story. It also makes sense for someone like Polaris to join. She hasn't really been seen since Magneto's solo series, but I get the sense that Marvel has been waiting for the right opportunity to bring her into a major X-book again. I think X-men Blue could be that X-book.

As for others, it really depends. I don't think X-23 will be on this team. I have a feeling that story has played out and there's not much more for her to do. Besides, X-23 already has a successful solo series going and given her popularity, I think Marvel will want to put her in other X-books.

Personally, I'd love to see someone like Negasonic Teenage Warhead join the team. She's starting to come into her own in Deadpool. Plus, she's going to be in Deadpool 2 so her star is definitely rising. Joining X-men Blue would definitely help that.

If there was one character I DON'T want to see join, it's Jimmy Hudson. That cover that shows someone with Wolverine claws has me worried that Marvel will try to dig up the worst Wolverine-inspired character since Romulus. I know the O5 visited the Ultimate universe before it was destroyed, but Jimmy Hudson is like Geldoff or the relationship between the Maximoff twins. It's best left completely forgotten.

I have a feeling the ranks on this team will grow, especially around Secret Empire. I think it has the potential to be a strong series at a time when the X-men need a strong series. I can't wait to see how it plays out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.