Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I won't be buying Blue no matter who gets added to the roster.
    Thanks for letting us know..lol

BANNED

What about Jean's boyfriend Glob Herman?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Given Bunn's recent history, I think it makes sense for Monet to join the team. He began a story with her in Uncanny X-men, one that wasn't entirely finished. I can see him using X-men Blue to continue that story. It also makes sense for someone like Polaris to join. She hasn't really been seen since Magneto's solo series, but I get the sense that Marvel has been waiting for the right opportunity to bring her into a major X-book again. I think X-men Blue could be that X-book.
    They should have a running gag where Monet eats one of the O5 every couple of months and the others can't figure out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Meh. I'd rather she actually kick Magneto off the team and become XMB's leader rather than count as a "new member." But yeah, basically confirmed.
    I very much doubt if adult Lorna appears it will be in the field taking orders from those about half her age. Then the question comes in does it make sense that she would be back at base taking orders from Magneto? That is not really necessary so then what? I guess we will have to wait and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    It's not her boyfriend. But I think you're joking. Can't tell if serious.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I very much doubt if adult Lorna appears it will be in the field taking orders from those about half her age. Then the question comes in does it make sense that she would be back at base taking orders from Magneto? That is not really necessary so then what? I guess we will have to wait and find out.
    I have a hard time seeing Polaris taking orders from Jean too. Maybe she will be a supporting cast but not a full member.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I have a hard time seeing Polaris taking orders from Jean too. Maybe she will be a supporting cast but not a full member.
    That is a possiblily, I have thought of a few possible others, but none are in a traditional team member role.

I don't think any adult will join the team. I do think an adult (Polaris in this case) might join the book's cast to interact with Magneto and probably work as an advisor to the team.

If one of them happens to be Sway or Petra I might actually pick up a few issues of this book

Jimmy Hudson would explain the claws and snikt solicit for issue 4.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

If it's going to be a time displaced character, a big no thanks to Jimmy Hudson. That aside I'm not sure who I'd want. I love AoA Blink and Nocturne but I wouldn't want to see them taking orders from Jean either with all of their experience. Kymera would bring some much needed diversity to the team.

If Bunn went with Pixie I'd definitely be more interested. I'm somewhat interested for Mags with the potential of Lorna and Briar, but I'm still leaning towards passing since the O5 bore me and the book is going to focus on them.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I think that's oml, bunn said on twitter that story begins in issue 1.

I think Lorna is probably the reason Bunn said "2 or 3". She'll be part of the book's cast, but not an actual team member.
    So that leaves 2 new team members and one supporting role.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I hope not. I think at that point we'd officially have more Wolverines running around the MU after Logan died than before.