Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Always Rakzo

God bless Priest for finally making the new Power Girl interesting. Lots of the usual good content while progressing the story in an effective manner.

Solid art as well.

Spectacular Member Fearless Heart's Avatar

The ending is hilarious! This has been my favorite comic since it started.

Doctor: And whats your prescription for the patient?
    Tanya: A dog and a cane.
    *reads last page*
    Tanya sure has good taste.

I look forward to Rose's return, her journey has produced some nice moments, but her place is with the main cast. Also after putting a contract on his daughter to spend some time with her he goes full super hero for Tanya, I wonder how she would react.

That was a great issue. I like the role of Tanya, pretty opposite to Slade's character and serving as a comic relief. Their interactions are pretty funny and I enjoyed her ignorance and how she thinks that Slade is a superhero. Glad to see Wintergreen again, he can't enjoy his date in peace. Let's see how ends the confrontation of the two hitmen.

The last page, Slade with glasses, the bandana and the armored dog, is pure gold.

This book is bonkers.

So I guess Joey is officially a murderer now? And his victim is his secret older male lover, who looks like he's about to become a reanimated corpse. And he's also the dude who gave him his previous superhero name, Jericho. Brutal.

It's a shame, I always liked Joey. But I also can't stop reading to see what happens next.

I love that Priest is using Power Girl. I knew she had potential and a good writer could show that
    I'm only sad that she probably won't be a regular cast member and that this books isn't going to ship twice a month any longer. I hope that doesn't cause Priest to change his original plans.

BANNED

I actually liked Power Girl a lot and Deadline is back. Deathstroke and his pup are gonna kick ass.

Fun issue, thou I wonder if Power Girl really wouldn't know how Deathstroke looks and confuse him for Raptor?

And is this really going monthly now? If so is there some list with what titles are changing in their publishing schedule?

Another great issue...

Slade continues to be a charming asshole, lol

Ha! The name of this arc was actually a reference to Slades new dog...

Loving Tanya, she's extremely smart, and funny...

I'm ready for Rose to suit up, probably won't happen until "the Lazarus contract"...

Joey and Ish, that's not gonna end well, again...

Ahhh, a Wintergreen sighting, lol. Missed that guy...

Sad to hear this is going monthly, hopefully they'll keep the same two rotating artists...
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

I'm just surprised a former Teen Titan cant recognize that groups greatest villain.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Another great issue...

Slade continues to be a charming asshole, lol

Ha! The name of this arc was actually a reference to Slades new dog...

Loving Tanya, she's extremely smart, and funny...

I'm ready for Rose to suit up, probably won't happen until "the Lazarus contract"...

Joey and Ish, that's not gonna end well, again...

Ahhh, a Wintergreen sighting, lol. Missed that guy...

Sad to hear this is going monthly, hopefully they'll keep the same two rotating artists...
    I'm really enjoying Tanya, I'm excited to see where they take Rose next and when she suits up next, and I'm really worried about Joey and his arc.

I've been wondering every week where Wintergreen is and when he'll come back, so happy to see him again, even with being the suit's voice and the flashbacks, it's not the same.

I'm really bummed this will go monthly as of June, such a shame, it's the title I'm enjoying the most out of rebirth (from the ones I read)

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I'm just surprised a former Teen Titan cant recognize that groups greatest villain.
    Right, you would think he would be mentioned in some sort of Titan orientation.

Does this mean that Power girl knows about Raptor but not Deathstroke? Strange.
    Deathstroke as Twilight awesome and Tanya is great in this.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

One of the best books out there right now. Priest is hitting on all cylinders. More please.

The "Twilight" identity (complete with retired police dog turned war hound) must be one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed in a supposedly serious comic book.

And from first to last page, I didn't wish even once to see Tanya getting flattened by a truck! What kind of witchcraft is this?