Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    That is cool Ed, to honor someone like Kirby. Way cool!
    Thanks, I have been thinking for a while that I had an un-comic related forum name that could use replacing. The Kirby tribute made changing it fall into place.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

"There came a time when the name edhopper died! The brave died with the cunning! The noble perished , locked in battle with unleashed evil! It was the last day for the name! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust! The final moment came with the fatal release of indescribable power---which tore every post that bore the name edhopper asunder split it lo, into a new identity, and filled CBR with the blinding death flash of it's destruction! In the end there was a new user name, spinning slow and barren, clean of all that had gone before, adrift in the fading sounds of binary thunder. Silence closed on what happened, a long, deep silence, wrapped in massive darkness...it was this way for an age...THEN----THERE WAS NEW LIGHT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    "There came a time when the name edhopper died! The brave died with the cunning! The noble perished , locked in battle with unleashed evil! It was the last day for the name! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust! The final moment came with the fatal release of indescribable power---which tore every post that bore the name edhopper asunder split it lo, into a new identity, and filled CBR with the blinding death flash of it's destruction! In the end there was a new user name, spinning slow and barren, clean of all that had gone before, adrift in the fading sounds of binary thunder. Silence closed on what happened, a long, deep silence, wrapped in massive darkness...it was this way for an age...THEN----THERE WAS NEW LIGHT!"

You are too kind sir.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

All hail to the King!

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    All hail to the King!
    Thank you, thankyouverymuch.

Extraordinary Member

Kirby is a much better name

#SaidItFirst

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Kirby is a much better name

#SaidItFirst
    Are you saying Kirby is better than Kirby101. Or better than edhopper. I agree with the latter, that is why i changed it. But as to the former. I couldn't just take the name, it would be disrespectful.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    This. Is. Greatness.

Would make the perfect the sig for Kirby101!

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    This. Is. Greatness.

Would make the perfect the sig for Kirby101!
    What a great idea. With Overhazzard's permission, I will do that.

Edit: Can't do it, 500 character limit on sig lines.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-21-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What a great idea. With Overhazzard's permission, I will do that.

Edit: Can't do it, 500 character limit on sig lines.
    Ugh. That would have been cool. Maybe you or him could edit it down a little?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Ugh. That would have been cool. Maybe you or him could edit it down a little?
    I might play with that idea.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Dear Mr. Darkside, sir, if you ever need someone to sell out humanity I want to suggest myself in exchange for immortality (oh, and the looks of Tom Hiddleston).