Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTie-chan View Post
    I love the Thor one. MJ wears that outfit better than Jane. :3
    And Thor's supposed to be a redhead in the original Norse myths, anyway.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

MJ's RYV version makes it onto a Secret Empire variant with the other Spider-Ladies, Peter, and Stan ''The Man', both in and out of costume.

https://www.stanleestuff.com/product...scott-campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    MJ's RYV version makes it onto a Secret Empire variant with the other Spider-Ladies, Peter, and Stan ''The Man', both in and out of costume.

Cindy looks so out of place there .

I guess one benefit of MJ being a Superhero in an AU is she gets to pose in costume with Gwen and Felicia now...

BANNED

I wonder if that's RYV Peter or mainline?

Does'nt have the glowly spider-emblem so I assume RYV

I wonder if that's RYV Peter or mainline?

Does'nt have the glowly spider-emblem so I assume RYV
    The Spider-emblem looks smaller then mainline, so it's probably just meant to be "classic" rather then any specific version.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Spider-emblem looks smaller then mainline, so it's probably just meant to be "classic" rather then any specific version.
    Yeah, it's probably meant to be the "generic" versions of the characters. Granted, you got MJ and Gwen wearing the the RYV and Spider-Gwen costumes, which brings those iterations to mind, but I think it's just meant to be here's some popular (or notable) Spider-Man characters, lets put them together.

Yeah, note Gwen's hair length. Like on the other spider ladies cover, it's longer like the 616 version. Except in Clone Conspiracy, in which it was specifically stated she was using extensions as a disguise, Spider-Gwen's hair is always shorter.

The MJ in there can pass for either the RYV or 616 one, though I can see they probably took more influence on the RYV design. Gwen on the other hand, is very clearly supposed to be 616 and not Spider-Gwen. Which really confuses me why artists keep using Spider-Gwen in these covers, but then use 616 and not 65 Gwen out of costume. Is it because it's more iconic?

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The MJ in there can pass for either the RYV or 616 one, though I can see they probably took more influence on the RYV design. Gwen on the other hand, is very clearly supposed to be 616 and not Spider-Gwen. Which really confuses me why artists keep using Spider-Gwen in these covers, but then use 616 and not 65 Gwen out of costume. Is it because it's more iconic?
    Pretty much. Very few comic characters have had a civilian set of clothes as recognizable as Gwen's outfit from ASM 121-122.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Love that pic, very nice.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Effect would better if That was classic costume Black Cat instead of Catpin. The civvie version alleviates my distaste significantly.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Pretty much. Very few comic characters have had a civilian set of clothes as recognizable as Gwen's outfit from ASM 121-122.
    I really wanna see how other artists would draw Gwen-65 (outside of costume), because other than Robbi, I don't think any other artist has done that yet. I wouldn't count Clone Conspiracy, since she was purposefully made to look exactly like regular Gwen.