BANNED

Default Spider-Mans webs

How strong are Spider-Mans webs, Does he use a variety of different web types. Any comics that had the webs stopping characters like Thor or even The Incredible Hulk.

Is there other creative ways he used the webs?.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Yeah, he has used a bunch of types like acid/corrosive webbing, concrete webbing, "z-metal" webbing, magnetic webbing, sonic webbing, web foam, and probably a few others I can't remember of the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Yeah, he has used a bunch of types like acid/corrosive webbing, concrete webbing, "z-metal" webbing, magnetic webbing, sonic webbing, web foam, and probably a few others I can't remember of the top of my head.
    In the '90s cartoon, he mixed up a batch meant to solidity Hydroman (it didn't hold).

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    In the '90s cartoon, he mixed up a batch meant to solidity Hydroman (it didn't hold).
    Oh yeah, I think there was something similar in the comics as well, but it was successful in freezing Hydroman. I also remember "fire webbing" from one of the games in the early 2000s, but I'm not sure if that had any basis in the comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Has Spider-Mans webs overwhelmed characters like Thor, Hulk or Silver Surfer?.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Has Spider-Mans webs overwhelmed characters like Thor, Hulk or Silver Surfer?.
    There's been several instances where Spider-man has unloaded all of his webbing at once to hold people like this and it lasted for seconds at best until they broke free.

When it comes to people that strong, he's better off saving his webbing.