Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It's confusing but at the end of wolverines which was a weekly series that spun out of the death of wolverine everyone lost their healing factor including daken and Laura and lady deathstrike and sabertooth with mystique betraying them and destroying the last possible chance at reviving the dead Logan...anyways fast forward to the present and everyone from lady deathstrike, to sabertooth, to mystique, to Laura Kinney are all very much alive and have their healing factors but daken? He's still missing probably in hiding or died off panel.
    ah thanks for clearing that up.Well daken always seems to die and then prefers to let the world think so while continuing to operate in secret so this won't be anything new if he is revealed alive.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm 99.98 percent certain that it's Jimmy Hudson. For one, there's a precedent for saving Ultimate characters with Miles and Reed. Second, Cullen Bunn wrote Jimmy Hudson when he did that Ultimate Wolverine mini. Granted, it was a very forgettable series, but Bunn usually likes to write the characters he's written before, like with Magneto. Third, it would fit the whole "familiar love triangle" hint that the X-men Editors dropped in the last X-POSITION. Anytime a version of Wolverine is involved in a comic with Jean Grey, a love triangle follows. It's the most (painfully) familiar love triangle there is in X-men.

Basically, every bit of evidence points to Jimmy Hudson. I REALLY hope I'm wrong. I would much rather have it be Daken, but unless he did something to the configuration of his claws (which is entirely possible), then I'm almost certain it'll be Daken.
    Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Bunn actually wrote Jimmy already in Ultimate Wolverine title! Now I'm 100% convinced that it'll be Jimmy Hudson and not Daken. The claws on cover of XMB #4 point to Jimmy, the blurred character on XMB #5 cover points to Jimmy AND Bunn has written him in the past. Plus the hints at a familiar love triangle raising its head there's no one else it could be. Bunn wouldn't be able to do the love triangle with Daken since he's like 60 at least and O5 are still teenagers. He'd be weird addition to the team anyway. Can't see them adding any adults on this team since Magneto will be the guide/mentor/shadowy taskmaster while the team is otherwise comprised of teens. And there's no way Daken would play well with this team, he'd be trouble for them and would make the team too dysfunctional. It is going to be Jimmy Hudson, after all, he IS a time/dimension traveling character which Bunn hinted at that O5 would come across others who are not native to present 616.