Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Gambit staying in X-Men gold? Love the 2 covers on X-Men gold.
    Or he's the X-man that needs to die in order to save the others per the 2nd solicit. That would be just the luck of Gambit fans, lol.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

... the @$#$ is wrong with you bro! Can't give them ideas!
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Sorry. Just mentally preparing for the worst. It's what I do.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Gold's first arc is a Brotherhood retread and the second is more Sentinels? How inventive.
    what? you hate villians. just curious what would you do. i for one dont mind classic villians in new ways. im just glad its bot inhumans or avengers . its x-men vs thier villians doing what they do best
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Or he's the X-man that needs to die in order to save the others per the 2nd solicit. That would be just the luck of Gambit fans, lol.
    Well, it'd be a good excuse not to use the character. Marvel sure hasn't had one in all these years of mothballing Gambit.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    I'M NOT JOKING. Hope Summers in appearing on this solo! It's not crazy to think she would have to go to Kun Lun to figure out what to do.

Besides AvX in the quintessential Phoenix story is only natural it will be referenced in the next one.
    I wild love of Jean and Hope go these and learning more on wat happend to the girl show was nog and Iron Fiat as wellicht as a Phoenix host. I believen aha was namen Fongji or something line that
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Love that 90`s vibe Gambit on Syaf`s cover.
    Hope Gambit stays with Gold. Need to see great Gambit/Srorm dynamic again.

Would be cool if new sentinels has Iron-man`s parts that were stolen in Gambit #15 from Stark by Guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    How would he end up in Astonishing then... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    How would he end up in Astonishing then... ?
    Are we sure it isn't the red skull?

How fun would it be to have him join the xmen.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I would love if Jean (with Rachel, QQ and Hope) goes to Kun Lun and learn more on what happened to the girl who was both an Iron Fist as well as a Phoenix host. I believe her name was Fongji or something line that.

That a very interesting story that needs to be follow up upon.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Really looking forward to Jean's solo series. Namor made clear during his time on the Extinction Team that he's not exactly fond of redheads. That's sure to make things a little awkward when O5 Jean comes to him for help.

I'm also very intrigued by the solicit for Venomverse. I really haven't been following Spider-Man comics, except for Renew Your Vows. I really didn't have much interest in Venomverse, but the idea of an AU where the symbiote takes X-23 definitely intrigues me. She's already deadly enough without the symbiote. What could having it change about her? I'm genuinely intrigued.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I hope that Iceaman solo will give him character progression that he needed. It is time for him to become more then interesting to draw wallpaper.
    I hope solo won`t be ignored like Liu`s Astonishing.

Kitty and Bobby on a mission alone this is going to be hilarious hahaha.

It's okay with me at the beginning, they focus on old X-mens classic enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    Shouldn't Jean Grey be training in Kun Lun instead of going to Atlantis?
    I would like to forget this happened but it would be funny to ask the writer just to see her reaction after all if all you need to master a cosmic entity are a few days of karate kid style training and a few sentences for Spiderman about responsibility so Jean does not have reasons to worry hahaha.
    Last edited by Knives; 03-21-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Love that 90`s vibe Gambit on Syaf`s cover.
    Hope Gambit stays with Gold. Need to see great Gambit/Srorm dynamic again.

Would be cool if new sentinels has Iron-man`s parts that were stolen in Gambit #15 from Stark by Guilds.
    I think some of you forgot what 90s covers looked like. I'd say that that cover is much more 00s, outside of his unsually very 90s costume. 90s covers rarely had zoomed in face shots. More often pulled back, jam as many characters on as possible in an action pose or battleworn with the enemy either just off page or not there at all to "build suspense"... I've been rereading and collecting 90s runs lately. Reading the Phalanx Covenant and X-Men 1- on.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    what? you hate villians. just curious what would you do. i for one dont mind classic villians in new ways. im just glad its bot inhumans or avengers . its x-men vs thier villians doing what they do best
    Those two are the most overdone threats Guggenheim could have thought of. I don't hate villains, I just think it would have been nice to have a new one after the brotherhood arc instead of jumping to yet another that's been done to death.
    The team itself is already a retread. I was hoping at least some of the villains would be new (especially since so many of the good ones like Sabretooth, Deathstrike and Mystique are now on X-teams).
    I hope I'm wrong and Guggenheim's run can bring something different to the table, but his past work doesn't make me very optimistic.