Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Really? Haha, thats pretty funny. T'Challa can be long-winded when he is pontificating.
    LOL. Yeah it was pretty funny, especially since they showed him being really annoyed over it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    LOL. Yeah it was pretty funny, especially since they showed him being really annoyed over it.
    In Totally Awesome Hulk, there was a similar thing where T'Challa is trying to take Cho down and giving him this big, long "give up, the situation is completely hopeless" speech. Then Cho just breaks free, ruins T'Challa's armor and jumps away.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thefiresky View Post
    While the context around the plot line was clearly written for younger audiences, this book was one of the few "Peter Parkers" I read in the last 6 or so years that FELT like Spider-Man. The character's witty personal and fun loving attitude brought be back to the "friendly neighborhood spider-man". I actually laughed out loud, and I'm in my late 20's. So all in all, I suggest it.
    Yeah, this is probably the best the mainline Spidey has been since the pre-OMD JMS run.