Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Bonus points: He can probably travel through time.
    He can indeed.

Also teleported something like three million people recently and also created a time loop or something.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He can indeed.

Also teleported something like three million people recently and also created a time loop or something.
    There are probably even a couple of other power based realities that tilt it squarely in the Surfer's favor.

BANNED

He's as fast as Wally West, at the least, and can casually destroy planets as a side effect of doing things.

Should be fast enough / strong enough to solo. Not to mention nothing here will really stop him / be able to react to him.
    How does he defeat ghost creatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    How does he defeat ghost creatures?
    He's got telepathy, last I checked.

Also gotta prove the ghosts can ignore physical things messing with them. Guy buried his fried Air Walker by creating a black hole, for instance.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

well if the planetary shield could be implemented by shield or carols team then the monster invasion won't be able to reach the planet as it was designed to keep out cosmic entities as well as teleporters and maybe Dr strange or doom could provide magical protection to it also.there earth is saved!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    well if the planetary shield could be implemented by shield or carols team then the monster invasion won't be able to reach the planet as it was designed to keep out cosmic entities as well as teleporters and maybe Dr strange or doom could provide magical protection to it also.there earth is saved!
    Monsters appear on Earth with no warning.

BANNED

Monsters appear on Earth with no warning.
    yes but the shield would be up already so it would automatically repel them or do you want earth to be destroyed under any circumstances?

Nothing SHIELD does has worked since Nick Fury was kicked out.

yes but the shield would be up already so it would automatically repel them or do you want earth to be destroyed under any circumstances?
    Nobody knows they're coming so why would a shield be up.

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Nobody knows they're coming so why would a shield be up.
    it seems you do not have read current issues where they are trying to implement the shield in anticipation of chitauri invasion and even if no monster invasion was anticipated there is always the possibility of Galactus arriving hungry or annihilus wave arriving from the negative zone so that shield is going up regardless. whether it succeeds or not in repelling the said threats is another matter but we shall assume so for marvels earth to stand a chance.

it seems you do not have read current issues whee they are trying to implement the shield in anticipation of chitauri invasion and even if no monster invasion was anticipated there is always the possibility of Galactus arriving hungry or annihilus wave arriving from the negative zone so that shield is going up regardless. whether it succeeds or not in repelling the said threats is another matter but we shall assume so for marvels earth to stand a chance.
    Annihilus is dead, Galactus doesn't destroy planets anymore, and if they haven't implemented a shield yet, there's no reason to assume they'd have it here.

Not to mention they're not arriving via space. The scenario is 'they show up on the planet', not 'they invade from space'.

Arx Inosaan

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Reed timetravels back to a point where Wanda had extreme power, and yoinks her into the scenario. Wanda says, "No more monsters."
    Only problem is that any time-travel device Reed has is going to be Maximum Overdrive'd. He'll be lucky if he doesn't get sent to the end of time, instead.

Doesn't help. Scenarios occur by fiat. Marvel could have an anti-teleport, anti-interdimensional travel force shield surrounding the entire planet that is proven to work against ToAA himself, but if the OP says the monsters appear, they appear.
    Last edited by Guy Smiley; 03-21-2017 at 09:34 PM.

No 1.75 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    1,725,000 million T-1000s
    So that's 1 trillion, 725 billion T-1000s.

BANNED

Greatest and most powerful versions of all the characters.

5 billion TXs
    The human race goes extinct within 5 generations, and Skynet becomes the richest being on the planet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So that's 1 trillion, 725 billion T-1000s.
    Whatever I meant 1.725,000 million.