Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Monsters invade Marvel Version 2

master of the read poor guy
    Last edited by Ite; 03-23-2017 at 04:01 AM.

BANNED

They also have 1 year prep and the idiot monsters understand all instructions from the smarter monsters.

They are all transported there within 1 second nobody knows they are coming.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, you've stacked the deck quite firmly.

I guess Franklin Richards could likely deal with this if he cam summon his adult self. This is not going to be fun though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

I guess Franklin Richards could likely deal with this if he cam summon his adult self. This is not going to be fun though.
    I forget to mention no huge cosmic forces at play here. All super heroes and bad guys if they wish to help.

BANNED

What do you think Adult Franklin would do? How would the battle go?

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    I forget to mention no huge cosmic forces at play here. All super heroes and bad guys if they wish to help.
    Ah, Franklin is a cosmic so he's out.

What do you think Adult Franklin would do? How would the battle go?
    Blink and all of them cease to exist.

Just standard Marvel earth likely doesn't cope well. The sheer numbers are far too much.

BANNED

Ah, Franklin is a cosmic so he's out.

Blink and all of them cease to exist.

Just standard Marvel earth likely doesn't cope well. The sheer numbers are far too much.
    How does the Marvel world go in this scenario?

How does the Marvel world go in this scenario?
    In short; badly.

I mean you've got Thing infected kaiju running around, that's a problem.

You have 67 billion Terminators. That's enough Terminators to have almost ten machines for each human on the planet. Heck, the sheer mass of them is an issue.

In fact, total numbers on this team outnumber the entire population of the earth many times over. Marvel Earth is not winning this without actual cosmic level shenanigans. I mean, Sentry or someone on his level could take on any of these dudes at the same time but guys on his level can't be everywhere at once.

You're looking at near total global extinction of humanity in literally matter of hours, less depending on how evenly they are distributed when they warp in. The heroes can put up a good fight but they aren't able to be in enough places to defend everywhere.

BANNED

Sentry can be there.

Sentry can be there.
    Yes but humanity still dies.

Someone like Sentry could likely win this eventually but he has to kill an army roughly 10 times the number of the entire population of earth. If he wants to do that without wrecking the entire planet, it's going to take a while.

BANNED

curb stomp.

BANNED

Adam Warlock, the currently serving Living Tribunal, is forced to intervene...secretly...by assuming his new superhero alias: ADAM DETHKLOK! Which brings upon the MU the Metalocalypse!

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Yeah. There's also 2+ Xenomorphs for every human on the planet, and 3+ Krites. And 3 billion Predators, which, given that miniature self-destruct nukes and shoulder-mounted plasma cannons come included with the standard model, is enough to wipe out humanity on its own. Since these all just blink into existence and on the warpath, there's a fairly good chance all non-super-powered humanity dies in seconds. Frankly, most supers do too, since like 90% of them have offensive or utility powers, and not super speed and/or durability.

As for the Thing: We had a thread in which it was pointed out that dropping one into Star Wars was pretty much a death sentence for the Galaxy as long as it wasn't stuck on Hoth or something. You'vve given Earth 175,000 of them. And yes: We are very likely going to have Thing-infected Ben Grimm.

Also, Maximum Overdrive shenanigans mean that all of Iron Man's suits are on the warpath, (and probably all the Doombots) Wakanda may or may not be a death zone, and Red Ronin is now working with the Godzillas. The Gremlins reach the ocean with predictable results.

And there are a few random pseudo-reality-warpers running around acting as interference for the few characters who aren't overwhelmed by the initial onslaught of Death.

So, how I expect this goes is: Reed manages to get into a safe room due to his rubbery body letting him bounce Krite spines and Alien tails, and some H.E.R.B.I.E.s to distract his attackers, finds out that everyone is dead and that he's got maybe a few minutes before the building he's in collapses, and since I guess he can't currently feed the planet to Galactus, (something something Lifebringer) he does the next best thing and disables the protections on his Negative Zone gate, bombarding the Earth with anti-matter and unleashing nigh-endless swarms of Negative Zone aliens.

EDIT: Oh wait, no. Reed dies instantly. Maximum Overdrive shenanigans means he's lasered to death by H.E.R.B.I.E.s, among the many other horrible death traps his lab has become.

Sentry can be there.
    Oh, good. You want to inflict Sentry on the planet as well?

Dude's going to have a breakdown of epic proportions when he sees this. Then it's Void time.
    Last edited by Guy Smiley; 03-21-2017 at 09:07 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah, this doesn't end well for Marvel Earth.

Basically game over, as the planet becomes a seething mass of Critters, Terminators, Aliens, Predators, Clones of JCVD and Dolph (in the minority, but still enough to be visible). That group, right there, comprises about 120 billion beings, or close to 17 of these things for every human on the planet.

And then a large portion of the Gremlins jump in water (there are 100 million of them, I'm quite sure a large number will be able to find water very quickly).

Just the above - not getting into the Kaiju, the various armies of aliens, etc - is enough to immediately lay waste to pretty much all of human civilization regardless of Sentry or anyone else who isn't capable of instantly doing something crazy-powerful on a planetary level. EVEN if this group is not working together and just fighting, humanity is wiped out in the crossfire.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Just an incredible stomp as not worth our time. However, the more interesting question is who is left standing among the monsters after they decide to play king of hill.