Default ResurrXion Villains

Due to some previews we already know who will be some of the first villains that the X-mens will face. Obviously all classics villains which makes sense since marvel wants to capture the feeling of nostalgia among fans but what about you readers? For some innovate may be better or nothing beats the classics? Dark Riders or Sinister?

If you had to choose any villain living or dead in marvel universe, what would it be and for what reason?

Want to see the X-men fighting Fisk and other bosses of the criminal underworld?Or some other classic enemy like Bastion or Selene? Go ahead .

A team-up between villains is also allowed after all villains also be able to have teams or make alliances.

Just keep in mind that goes for both teams or solos.

Cool thread!

X-Men Gold - Phalanx and cosmic invasion
    Astonishing X-Men - Mr.Sinister. I love all Gambit/Sinister stories. Sinister must return as big bad and not some Extraordinary clown.
    Weapon X - Bastion and a lot of robot killers.
    X-Men Blue - Magneto as villain. Mentor who is a big bad at the end.
    Generation X- I really like idea for M to be theirs villain.

OML - Cassandra Nova. Would like main villain to be smth different then a fighter or some strong guy
    X-23 - Gabby
    Iceman - Exodus
    Jean - Hellfire Club
    Cable - Apocalypse

I want Selene back. She was deliciously evil in Necrosha. I didnt care for the Sisterhood stuff. Dont know which book I could see her in but it would be nice to see her causing trouble again

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I liked it when they brought back the golden oldies of the Dark Riders. So, I would love to see the Nasty Boys return and also love the Acolytes or Savage land Mutates to appear again. Oh, and let's not forget the Children of the Vault.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Gold: Selene, Emma, Maddie, Humans, Omega Red
    Blue: Mojo, Phalanx, Hellfire
    AXM: Mr. Sinister, Stryfe, Cassandra
    Gen X: Shadow King, Monet, Legion
    Weapon X: Fantomex, Apocalypse, Sabretooth after he reverts

Jean: Goblin Queen
    Iceman: Teen Iceman gone bad
    Cable: Conquest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    X-23 - Gabby
    While it would provide great drama if Gabby went bad, proving the Old Man right, I don't see it happening. At least not while Taylor is doing the writing. Personally I'd rather see the Hooded Woman, or Claudine Renko return.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I want Selene back. She was deliciously evil in Necrosha. I didnt care for the Sisterhood stuff. Dont know which book I could see her in but it would be nice to see her causing trouble again
    Agreed, would love to see her resurface now that she's back. Especially since she's an event-caliber threat when she's at full power.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

X-23 - Gabby
    Jean - Hellfire Club
    I confess that Gabby as a villain would break my heart but it would be an interesting situation for Laura to handle.

Jean a dealing with the Phoenix makes sense to have the Hellfire Club as villains and she sure has a score to settle with them for what happened to his older version.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I confess that Gabby as a villain would break my heart but it would be an interesting situation for Laura to handle.

Jean a dealing with the Phoenix makes sense to have the Hellfire Club as villains and she sure has a score to settle with them for what happened to his older version.
    She really doesnt though as most of them are dead. Mastermind is dead. So are Leland and Pierce. There is Emma but she's made peace with her and even trained under her. Going after her bc of the DPS would feel so odd. The only one left is Sebastian

Selene and the HFC I hope.. I donīt know if Emma is a villain nowadays I am confused
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    While it would provide great drama if Gabby went bad, proving the Old Man right, I don't see it happening. At least not while Taylor is doing the writing. Personally I'd rather see the Hooded Woman, or Claudine Renko return.
    I am almost sure this is how Taylor is planning to end his run.

I believe that as much fun as having classic villains if X-mens really want to leave their corner of the table and improve their relationship with humans they need to interact with the rest of the Marvel universe. Mostly Gold since they have this exact function.

Gold:

Enforcers vs. Fisk - X-men are involved in a crime war underworld as they try to help a family find a missing mutant. Special participation Daredevil.

Hydra (Viper and Taskmaster and Serpent Society) and Purifiers - X-mens discover strange kills of mutants in Kansas City and as they investigate they discover that Purifiers are using Shield's stolen technology to hunt down and kill mutants that were provided by Hydra. It's up to the X-men together with Quake and Shield to defeat the villains and reclaim the technology but Cap Hydra has other plans.

Blue:

Future Brotherhood of Mutants - they're back with new members to catch the original young X-men and send them back to the past at all costs. Special participation Kymera and Tempus.

Freedom Force vs. X-mens - Ghosts of Cyclops commit attacks on companies and government agencies which draws the attention of the team they need to stop them but not everything is what it seems. Special participation Surge and Hijack.

Astonishing:

Omega Red - is back with a plan to destroy the US and it's up to this his group of mutants to save the country if they do not kill themselves before fighting each other. Special participation Steve Cap Hydra.

Jean:

The Shadow King - he want the young Jean and possess the ultimate power of Phoenix and Jean only hope are Emma Frost and Madelyne Pryor !?

Iceman:

High Evolutionary - Warbird is back and being hunted by the High Evolutionary is Bobby being the prince who will save the princess?

Cable:

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse- they want to bring glory back to their master by changing the story it is up to Cable to prevent this however some familiar faces are among them including his father Cyclops now War.

GX:

Marauders and Sinister - After a failed attack Jubilee and Kitty discover that Sinistro has some hidden interest in one of the Jubilee students but which student and for what reason? It's up to them to find out before he tries again.

Wolverine (Laura):

Yukio and Wolverine have to join forces to defeat a common enemy Cyber. Special participation Storm and Hellion.
    Last edited by Knives; 03-21-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Maybe X-men blue will face off against magneto during secret empire?

It's unlikely though X-men gold and blue will both have a tie in arc four issues each I think that will be tie ins for secret empire so I'm assuming the antagonist of those stories will be hydra agents and Steve Rogers.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 03-21-2017 at 12:23 PM.

BANNED

In blue...Sinister and Madelyne Pryor of course. Duh.