Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Tyke has knowledge that Magneto was wroking with Emma. All New X-men 18.
    He saw that Magneto knew that Cyclops died because of M-pox.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/CfD0eQkpY1y...a3LTF4hTa-g=s0
    If I'm not wrong, when Mosaic leaves the body, the person forgets everything they saw in the mind. In IvX #5, Mosaic tells what happened to Scott personally.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 03-22-2017 at 09:31 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    If I'm not wrong, when Mosaic leaved the body, the person forgets everything they saw in the mind. In IvX #5, Mosaic tells what happened to Scott personally.
    Thanks i didn't know that mosaic has so many powers.
    I think that Mosaic told him whole truth.

Thanks to CBR and Bunn for answering my question.

I have to say enjoyed this interview mainly because Bunn did not hide or give vague answers.

He admits that the original X-mens are not exactly the kind of X-mens he's accustomed to working but he's having fun and he understands that not everyone is an O5 fan and he still wants to give fans something that will amuse they regardless of whether or not readers like the young versions.

Bunn has earned my respect as a writer in the last few years and even though do not like the O5 going to buy Blue because he has not let me down so far .

With all the Deadpool stories you’ve written, is there a chance the [“X-Men Blue”] team will encounter Wade?

Hey, Kamose1234! There’s a good chance. In fact, I may have just written that… but maybe it wasn’t for “X-Men Blue”! Seeeeeeeeeekrits.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Alright.
    Those black and whites are looking FIERCE. Truly.

Question for anyone and everyone: Is Warren firing energy/fire off his wings? Is that a thing he does now?

Disappointed Bunn wont be guiding Monet's next chapter but like Christina Strain and Gen X, an undesirable cast is becoming more palatable by the enthusiasm of the writer. Plus...Miss Sinister is a pretty good draw!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Monet not in the book, but thankfully she's in Gen X.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

I asked this in the Magnus thread but why would the O5 even take him on as a mentor? Why would he bother with these kids considering his current status quo?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

While I might not be too thrilled for the romance aspect this book has to offer, I'm still really looking forward to seeing Bunn write more of Jean. I'm excited to see what he has in store for her, and find out what her ulterior motives are. Also intrigued to see the dynamic between Jean and Magneto as well.

LOVE those previews by Molina. I love how expressive and detailed his art is.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I asked this in the Magnus thread but why would the O5 even take him on as a mentor? Why would he bother with these kids considering his current status quo?
    If you read the interview it says all will be clear(er) in issue 2.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    If you read the interview it says all will be clear(er) in issue 2.
    he doesnt reveal anything though. Any theories bc I cant think of anything that seems plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    The only thing that severely annoys me is the lack of female characters in the core team so far. The X-Men franchise has always been about women in the forefront to me (thanks CC), and that's probably why I've never warmed up to the O5. Bunch of dudes and Jean. And now the next addition will probably be Jimmy Hudson. Where are the ladies, man?
    its funny you say that bc thats not true as the X-men havent always been female friendly. The book is about the O5 and from day 1 it was a boys club with only 1 female. be patient as more are likely to be added as per hints we've recieved
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-22-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    His current status quo is that he want people to believe that he is dead but he still have things to do. So he took a team to act for him. The bigger question is what is the O5 motivation in working with him?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    That one is a given.
    The obvious ones to know are Polaris and Briar, and I think that would be hard to keep from Emma, so maybe her and Havok as well?

Also, this wasn't my favorite of the questions I asked, but I am REALLY glad that it was asked because I think that it's important from a meta standpoint.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Assuming that the additional cast members are Jimmy, Kymera, and Briar that would still only be three women on a recurring cast of nine. That's not great.

I will say the art does look very good.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Assuming that the additional cast members are Jimmy, Kymera, and Briar that would still only be three women on a recurring cast of nine. That's not great.

I will say the art does look very good.
    We know the cast will be larger than that since it seems clear threoccur and Lorna will reoccur.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey