Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default Directions You'd Pick For C-List or Lower Characters

What c-list or lower characters would you like to see given more attention and how would you do it?

My choices are Ryuku Orsono (Bushido of the Teen Titans), Xiang Po (Gloss of New Guardians) and the Golden Age Wonder Woman villains Osira and Zara.

Ryuku - Inspired by Archer Emiya from Fate/Stay Night, I'd make Ryuku a sorceror who learned the ability to duplicate any object he sees including powerful magical items which puts him on the radar of some very powerful and dangerous entities leading to him turning to the Titans for help.

Xiang Po - I'd connect Xiang's abilities to the Chinese goddess Nüwa and explore her control over the five Chinese elements (fire, water, earth, metal, wood). Basically she'd be DC's Crystal. Alternatively, I'd make her powers similar to the Old Power from Marvel.

Also, I'd have her join one of DC's international teams like JLI or Checkmate.

Osira and Zara - I'd make the Amazon sorceresses teaching at an Amazon academy for young girls.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 03-22-2017 at 10:21 AM.

BANNED

Slobo - Be a part of Young Justice Rebirth. Finally get together with Empress.

Black Alice - I'd have a book called "The Dibneys" where Ralph, Sue, and their adopted daughters Black Alice and Strix solve mysteries. Catman would show up from time to time.

Cyclone- Be a major character in the new JSA book. Personally, I think she could also carry a solo book.

what's the difference between B-listers and C-listers?

Misfit - Make a sub-division of the Birds of Prey with Misfit, Black Alice, and Spoiler. They will be hilarious if they don't kill each other, hell, take Cass out of TeC and get her here too. Will be a way to regain mentor!Babs as well.

Colin Wilkes: Bring him back! Damian's original best friend who he occassionally joins forces with.

Maya Ducard: She will most likely appear in Supersons but I'd love her to join Damian's Titans.

Vanessa Kapatelis: I'd say make her go back to the Silver Swan but I'd be sad. Let her go undergo Amazon training so she becomes a teenage amazon, deage her so she'd have a rival relationship w/ Cassie.

Nightshade - Make her a kind of Hellboy/Elsa Bloodstone hybrid in the job sense, where she uses her darkness powers to go after all the demons/creepy things plaguing the DCU, except in a more action-driven style than what somebody like Constantine does.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    misfit - make a sub-division of the birds of prey with misfit, black alice, and spoiler. They will be hilarious if they don't kill each other, hell, take cass out of tec and get her here too. Will be a way to regain mentor!babs as well.
    gaaaah! Iwantitiwantitiwantitiwantit!

This idea is perfect and nothing about it needs to be changed!

I think WW had a halfsister who was from Palestine in the 1940's. Hera found her and scattered her body throughout the winds leaving her a ghost-like existence. I don't know if she still exists but i'd make her the new Wonder Girl to play off Damian and Jon.

I read somewhere that there was a hero called Airwave who was also named Jordan. I thought it be funny if he was related to Hal through one of his brother's. I thought it would be funny if Hal tries to mentor him.

Trajectory from the Flash show would feel like a good fit for Outlaws.

Ragman should be a native of Seattle who Ollie tries to mentor.

I dig Agent Z's idea for Bushido even if you would have to work in why they call him Bushido now. Maybe he was a fan of samurais growing up ?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Looker- Would love her in the Justice League Dark inspired title or something detective like probably a partner with Renee or in the Birds of Prey.

Halo- Would love a cosmic adventure with her probably mix her with Captain Marvel and Dazzler type qualities on terms of powered. A cosmic team would be better for her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think WW had a halfsister who was from Palestine in the 1940's. Hera found her and scattered her body throughout the winds leaving her a ghost-like existence. I don't know if she still exists but i'd make her the new Wonder Girl to play off Damian and Jon.

I read somewhere that there was a hero called Airwave who was also named Jordan. I thought it be funny if he was related to Hal through one of his brother's. I thought it would be funny if Hal tries to mentor him.

I dig Agent Z's idea for Bushido even if you would have to work in why they call him Bushido now. Maybe he was a fan of samurais growing up ?
    Airwave if I recall is indeed Hal's relative. His cousin I believe.

Astonishing Member

It does amuse me given she originated in the comics but she was so minor most likely don't even realize she was in the comics first and greatly changed for the show. It'd be fun to see if DC would bring her back, though I doubt it.

If she were to return it might be fun to have her in a book like Super Sons given she was pretty young herself though probably only just a little older than Damian is now. Somewhere in thr 15-17 range probably. It'd be fun to have her be THEIR speedster. Especially since Jon's not superfast.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Airwave if I recall is indeed Hal's relative. His cousin I believe.
    Not only is he Hal Jordan's cousin, he is likewise named Hal Jordan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    Not only is he Hal Jordan's cousin, he is likewise named Hal Jordan!
    And people think Two Wallys is a cop out

I was actually thinking of ditching the Bushido code name all together.

I'd put Miiyabhin Marten on a magic team with Cassie Sandsmark, Khalid Nassir, Tim Hunter, Anita Fite and Eddie Bloomberg.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The Spectre as a travelling Jim Corrigan/Bruce Banner roadmovieesque comic where he observes bad stuff and has to suppress The Spectre's rage. Or Spectre as a full on villain for the JLeague