Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spectacular Member

Good riddance to this series and this horrible All-New relaunch. The All-New relaunch has been nothing but my favorite characters being trampled on by a team of reality warping writers and I'm sick of it, it is like my favorite characters were all absorbed into Bendisverse. Hopefully Resurrextion will be better even though admittedly I don't have high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Spot on, esp. the Forge foolishness.
    Cheers nx01a. The lack of Forge when looking for Cerebra was just strange as well.
    In one panel he's saying - "If Cerebra really is out there somewhere, I intended to find her no matter what"
    Then in the next he's staying with the jet while everyone else looks for Cerebra
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Those were different characters
    Are you sure that OML's future didn't divert at a later date? In All-New Wolverine, Logan said he had raised Laura in an apartment and she was killed by Gabby. That could have only happened after Second Coming, where Logan forces Laura to quit Scott's team. Plus, I know IVX!Emma and OML!Emma are two different characters but hasn't that Logan always been close to Em. Even during his Secret Wars tie-in, he showed a close friendship to Emma. And he seemed to remember his adventure in Secret Wars considering the end of OML #5 so I dont get why their relationship would be ruined to that point just because Emma used Sentinels.