Default June 2017 solicits

WONDER WOMAN #24
    Written by GREG RUCKA • Art and cover by BILQUIS EVELY • Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “Godwatch” epilogue! With Godwatch’s purpose fulfilled, Diana and Cale are forced to confront the choices of the past…and a new direction for the future.
    On sale JUNE 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

WONDER WOMAN #25
    Written by GREG RUCKA • Art by LIAM SHARP and BILQUIS EVELY • Cover by LIAM SHARP • Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    Writer Greg Rucka weaves together the threads of “The Lies,” “Year One,” “The Truth,” and “Godwatch”—every story in WONDER WOMAN since the start of the DC Universe Rebirth era—in this extra-sized anniversary issue!
    On sale JUNE 28 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • Each RATED T

WONDER WOMAN/TASMANIAN DEVIL SPECIAL #1
    Written by TONY BEDARD
    Art by BARRY KITSON
    Backup story art by BEN CALDWELL
    Cover by JIM LEE
    Variant cover by BYRON VAUGHNS
    Not since the twelve labors of Hercules has a Greek warrior faced as great a danger and as destructive a peril as the Tasmanian Devil! And the bonus Looney Tunes backup story features DC characters with story by Tony Bedard and art by Ben Caldwell!
    On sale JUNE 21 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

WONDER WOMAN: STEVE TREVOR #1
    Written by TIM SEELEY • Art by CHRISTIAN DUCE • Cover by PAUL RENAUD • Variant cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    When Wonder Woman saved Steve Trevor from dying on the shores of Themyscira, his life—and hers—changed forever! In this special issue, learn more about the tumultuous partnership these two have had over the years…and get a hint at where it’s going in the future! Have these two finally admitted they’re meant for each other? Or do the Fates have other ideas?
    One-shot • On sale JUNE 7 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

THE ODYSSEY OF THE AMAZONS #6
    Written by KEVIN GREVIOUX
    Art by RYAN BENJAMIN and DON HO
    Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    Hessia and her valiant band of Amazon warriors fight for control of the Black Sword that
    will, if seized by the Jotuns, bring about Ragnarok. But the Jotuns are joined by the new and more deadly Amazon-Jotun hybrids who may be more powerful than everyone. Amazons and Valkyries battle side by side and to the death in this dramatic series conclusion.
    On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, 6 of 6 • $3.99 US • RATED T+

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #11
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL • Art by DEXTER SOY • Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT • Variant cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
    “Who is Artemis?” finale! The Dark Trinity faces a bigger threat than ever before, with thousands of lives hanging in the balance! After Akila resurrects an army of Amazon warriors aimed at destroying an entire country, Artemis is given a choice—fulfill her destiny as the champion of Bana-Mighdall, or stand by her new allies, Red Hood and Bizarro?
    On sale JUNE 14 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

WONDER WOMAN BY GREG RUCKA VOL. 2 TP
    Written by GREG RUCKA • Art by DREW JOHNSON, SEAN PHILLIPS, JAMES RAIZ, RAGS MORALES and others • Cover by J.G. JONES
    In these stories from WONDER WOMAN #206-217, the deadly Medusa comes calling, and Wonder Woman’s world is turned upside down. After a terrible sacrifice, the Amazing Amazon must prove herself once again to her comrades in the Justice League—and to the world.
    On sale JULY 5 • 320 pg, FC, $29.99 US

THE WONDER WOMAN 100 PROJECT TP
    All of the Hero Initiative’s 100-plus original covers to DC's Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special #1 are presented in this great new book featuring art by John Cassaday, Alan Davis, Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez, Adam Hughes, Dale Keown, George Pérez, Paolo Rivera and many more! See all the covers along with a special behind-the-scenes section showing developmental art and more!
    NOTE: There will be ONLY ONE PRINTING OF THIS BOOK EVER! Order yours today!
    On sale JUNE 28 • 120 pg, FC, $12.99 US

BATMAN ’66 MEETS WONDER WOMAN ’77 #6
    Written by MARC ANDREYKO and JEFF PARKER
    Art by DAVID HAHN and KARL KESEL
    Cover by MICHAEL ALLRED
    Batman retired to let his protégés defend the streets of Gotham City, but his peace is threatened when an old enemy comes to town. Will our heroes thwart Ra’s al Ghul and save the ’70s? Tune in for the epic finale!
    On sale JUNE 28 • 32 pg, FC, 6 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED E • DIGITAL FIRST

Can we talk about how beautiful is that cover from #24? And Themyscira is under a big storm right there D: Wonder what that means. And if the battle between Cale and Wondie will be as literal as the cover.

Also: I'm getting a goodbye vibe from #25 text. Hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao View Post
    Can we talk about how beautiful is that cover from #24? And Themyscira is under a big storm right there D: Wonder what that means. And if the battle between Cale and Wondie will be as literal as the cover.

I hope you are wrong as well. Though I'm 80% sure he stays.

Maybe Seeley writing Steve Trevor #1 and Diana vs Taz means something? ��

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I would be bummed if Rucka leaves and I hope he stays, but Seeley coming on board would be a stellar consolation prize. Since he finished Revival and all he's working on now is Nightwing, maybe he's free?

Also: I'm getting a goodbye vibe from #25 text.
    Don't SAY THAT!!
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Astonishing Member

Agreed. It does sound like the end, and, I, too, don't want that. I would love another year from Rucka and the gang.

I'd love to get Rucka for another year but hopefully we will know more after the July solicits.