Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Omnes Viae Ad Infernum 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The legendary Fortress Of Solitude, the strangest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    I liked the Action Comics portion of 'Truth', but yes Austen's run is worse than than the lowest points of Truth, and John's run that followed Lobdell. It's actually worse than Lobdell's run.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a run that was worse than Austen's.
    Okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    well he knew he had a kid in the ending, and still did nothing with that information. So he did become a deadbeat dad in the end. At least I think he did (god that movie was so forgettable, all I remember clearly is Luthor shouting "WRONG" and the eye bullet bit).
    Well, he talked to his son (even though he was asleep, but you get my point). What I got from that scene is that he would look after him from that point onward.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I wasn't disputing that, if you read my posts correctly you'd have understood that, but you obviously did'nt. I was contesting people who wanted Lois and Clark to retain every memory of their PF and N52 lives, only not in a merged context.
    Oh, I see. Yeah, I totally misunderstood. My bad, then.

Quote Originally Posted by 666MasterOfPuppets View Post

Well, he talked to his son (even though he was asleep, but you get my point). What I got from that scene is that he would look after him from that point onward.
    yeah, but does "look after him" mean develop a genuine relationship with the kid or does it mean "creepilly hover outside his house from time to time" kind of "looking after" way? Cuz one of those is being a father and the other is being a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    The Superwoman/New Super-man stuff could be incorporated by adapting the Electric Superman Red/Blue storyline. Or even if they don't, I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work. The books might eventually get cancelled, but the characters will find their way across the DC Universe in various books. Too much good work has been done with both characters to throw it all away.
    Maybe..

-Superwoman is supposed to end up in SW 12.. I heard this here..
    -New super-man in the 18(If I remember this well).. I listen that of one fan(in another place) but.. He didn´t give any link to confirm this..

Despite the sales.. The people adore the comic... I see more possibilities than superwoman(with the supposed end of this comic, now that "important chapter" of the mantle of superwoman will be decided(SW 9) sounds stupid, if the comic ends 3 chapters later) in one JLC(Justice league of China).. The comic is funny..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-23-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe..

-New super-man in the 18(If I remember this well).. I listen that of one fan(in another place) but.. He didn´t give any link to confirm this..

Despite the sales.. The people adore the comic... I see more possibilities than superwoman(with the supposed end of this comic, now that "important chapter" of the mantle of superwoman will be decided(SW 9) sounds stupid, if the comic ends 3 chapters later) in one JLC(Justice league of China).. The comic is funny..
    No one has said anything New Super-Man ending at 18 or at all yet.

It's possible Superwoman will end with volume 2, but the fact is that it just got a new creative team and may get a boost in sale with the reborn aftermath hype.

Omnes Viae Ad Infernum 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The legendary Fortress Of Solitude, the strangest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    yeah, but does "look after him" mean develop a genuine relationship with the kid or does it mean "creepilly hover outside his house from time to time" kind of "looking after" way? Cuz one of those is being a father and the other is being a stalker.
    True that. I guess we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

It's possible Superwoman will end with volume 2, but the fact is that it just got a new creative team and may get a boost in sale with the reborn aftermath hype.
    I listen that in internet but... that person never put a link... Maybe one joke....

But after heard... ¿Zeeguy? say that of Superwoman.. I never see that impossible with New Super-man(sales fault..) January 136... February 131.. With Lana 118 and 106, those months.. better than him..

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...7/2017-01.html

But unlike Superwoman(if the end was in the SW 12) I would have read everything because I like the characters and the comic...

Better Forget that.. This time I'm ready for the end, I will not be disappointed again
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-23-2017 at 11:10 AM.

BANNED

Wait a second, I thought Jurgens said he wasn't going to be giving interviews that reported on the spoilers from his previous issue of Action?

I wonder if there was any awkwardness with setting up the interview.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Wait a second, I thought Jurgens said he wasn't going to be giving interviews that reported on the spoilers from his previous issue of Action?

I wonder if there was any awkwardness with setting up the interview.
    He promptly deleted that tweet. Maybe DC let him know they authorized the leak or something

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Jon would wonder why Clark and Diana were involved with each other in the years he spent growing up, would Lois have been a single mom then? Was she and Diana sharing Clark etc? Obviously this sort of thing is'nt happening, but if it did, Jon would be royally f-ed up in later years and probably wouldn't develop a morally healthy view on relationships with anyone he ever hooked up with
    I'm missing something here. I think people are suggesting that Clark and Diana may have been together for a while; then they broke up; he got together with Lois; they got married. They had Jon, who is about 10 now.

Why would any of this be bad for Jon? Or even be considered unusual in any way (except for the whole "one's an alien, one's an Amazon" thing, which is unusual, but not strictly germane).
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I just want to point out that this is one giant sentence. Wow.
    It was all I needed.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

A thought.. After see Doc Bifrost post..

The end of New Super-man and Superwoman can be because All the past change with AC 976? Along with the low sales.

Without N52, none would have obtained powers.. No series..

Sorry, Kenan. It's how I imagined, since the begin you were doomed.
    My guess is that they will insert news ways into the history for Kenan, and maybe Lana, to get powers. Their histories will be a little different, but we'll get characters with the same general idea. (I'm somebody who thinks the details should matter to a character's story and character development, but DC doesn't seem to agree these days. It's all mix-and-match and then just assuming a status quo.)

But that's just a guess.
    Doctor Bifrost

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    My guess is that they will insert news ways into the history for Kenan, and maybe Lana, to get powers. Their histories will be a little different, but we'll get characters with the same general idea. (I'm somebody who thinks the details should matter to a character's story and character development, but DC doesn't seem to agree these days. It's all mix-and-match and then just assuming a status quo.)

But that's just a guess.
    Kenan already has a out. He got his powers when dr. omen used some machine and gave them to Kenan. It wasn't just the red energy.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    I certainly wouldn't say that. A good number of people come out of any number of family configurations and are fine, stable people. My take would be that Lois & Clark are the center of the DC universe, and I don't think it does the characters any service to screw with that once they're married and/or have a family. Even what they were kinda teasing about with Lana for one story sometime in the 00's pissed me off, as it was. I do think that having supporting characters with different family situations is a very good thing - and having Lois & Clark be the more socially-traditional style that is supportive of those various family situations has a lot of positive potential. A number Post-Crisis stories did this very well for topics at the time, and I'd like to see that trend continue.
    In other Words what's good for the Goose is Not good enough for the Gander. I swear Superman makes Vanilla look positively Scandalous (fans self).

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

This really does come just from what's listed on Amazon's solicitation for the 2nd volume. Phil Jimenez was supposed to stay on the series for a few more issues but from what I recall he announced on Twitter that he was leaving earlier instead. So this "finale" could simply mean the finale of his run and the series will continue with the new team like DragonPiece already said.

"From comics superstar Phil Jimenez (INFINITE CRISIS) comes the finale of one of the most unique tales in DC history with SUPERWOMAN VOL. 2! Collects SUPERWOMAN #8-12."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    I'm missing something here. I think people are suggesting that Clark and Diana may have been together for a while; then they broke up; he got together with Lois; they got married. They had Jon, who is about 10 now.

Why would any of this be bad for Jon? Or even be considered unusual in any way.
    Damnifino. It actually seems kinda common place in real life. (Except for me. I'll moon forever over the woman I broke up with in my early 20s. Forever. And it's scarring the life of her son forever.).