Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

As expected...

*sigh*

Seriously. Seriously? Ororo's going to wear a hairshirt over not giving the Inhumans the benefit of the doubt when they never earned it? We're really going there?

If this is how Guggenheim's going to be writing Storm, X-Men: Gold just tumbled way to the bottom of the list of comics I might buy.

BANNED

I don't understand how did Kitty NOT know about this War going on??? Hm weird and Storm is taking this WAY to hard which very unusual. But I like the art this seems ok I'll give it a try.

Lol, "from what I read online, Emma deserves most of the blame here." But certainly not Black Bolt or Medusa, they are perfect and wonderful and absolutely blameless.

Still trying to spin this bull----, Marvel?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

I guess the school should've been moved to Chicago instead of Limbo since apparantly mutants could've live there just fine without worries about the terrigen cloud.

Also, this preview contradicts the Star-Lord issue where Kitty rejoined the school months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    *sigh*

Seriously. Seriously? Ororo's going to wear a hairshirt over not giving the Inhumans the benefit of the doubt when they never earned it? We're really going there?

If this is how Guggenheim's going to be writing Storm, X-Men: Gold just tumbled way to the bottom of the list of comics I might buy.
    I wouldn't blame any writer for this, apart from maybe Soule. This is editorial saying Inhumans didn't do anything wrong. So Inhumans didn't do anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Lol, "from what I read online, Emma deserves most of the blame here." But certainly not Black Bolt or Medusa, they are perfect and wonderful and absolutely blameless.

See the good side: She didn't said Emma & Scott deserve most of the blame

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

That one I would blame Gunggenheim for. "Read online"? Seriously?

It feels weird that Kitty is "not an X-Man" and Storm has to ask her to comeback. Kitty literally just went to space to be with Peter/and be a guardian, she never really "quitted". I feel like coming back to the X-Men when that's over would be the natural thing to do. And wtf Storm?...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That one I would blame Gunggenheim for. "Read online"? Seriously?
    At least she didn't just say "Emma deserves most of the blame" like if it was the absolute truth(like they used to do with Scott, before they said it was all media manipulation or whatever lol).

Well we know that Storm will not be leaving the team but they need an excuse to put Kitty in their place so we go with guilt over the war with the Inhumans and Emma. Even though we knew the X-men had no other choice and that Storm see a mutant who was his fan to die in front of her without Storm being able to do anything about it .

I know this is annoying to read but this can be something imposed by editors so let's have a little patience because this will probably be one of the few references to Inhumans from now on in mutant comics which makes me extremely happy (at least until SE where marvel make Mutants and Inhumans work together).

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't understand how did Kitty NOT know about this War going on??? Hm weird and Storm is taking this WAY to hard which very unusual. But I like the art this seems ok I'll give it a try.
    Well, it's not like if the Guardian were on Earth during Civil War II. Oh, wait...

PS: Damn, they were fast in finding a new starship and getting the hell out of here

Incredible Member

What is it with some writers writing Kitty off every time they come around and then we have to have this same convo each time another writer brings her back? Why do so many writers want her away from the books when they take over

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It feels weird that Kitty is "not an X-Man" and Storm has to ask her to comeback. Kitty literally just went to space to be with Peter/and be a guardian, she never really "quitted". I feel like coming back to the X-Men when that's over would be the natural thing to do. And wtf Storm?...
    It's because there's a huge gap in storytelling between the ending of GotG #13, where Kitty is the only Guardian who DOESN'T abandon Star-Lord and they had just gotten back together, to now where she's been apparantly living on her own and has dumped Quill off-panel (for the second time in a year's time). It's this kind of shoddy storytelling that makes it hard to invest in Marvel.

They're definitely a continuity screw up here. In Star Lord, it's clearly shown that Kitty rejoined the school between Civil War II and IVX (Limbo is mentioned). Here, IVX is over and she still hadn't come back to the team and hasn't even got in contact, instead going back to dancing in Chicago. What the flarking hell?